The Trip part 1

We left forest city almost 2hr ago and now are in Charlotte NC, since there was no car on the highway, we decided to go at 80MHP since we didn’t want to make to make so many stops for gas.. But can’t say that stopped us from racing. The roads were empty, - something you wouldn’t except if you watched so many zombie shows and movies, when you see at the car on the streets. I guess people learned a thing or two from all those movies.

*phone rings*

‘My mama told me when I was young

 We are all born superstars

She rolled my hair and put my lipstick on

 In the glass of her boudoir

"There's nothing wrong with loving who you are"

 She said, "'Cause he made you perfect, babe"

"So hold your head up girl and you'll go far,

 Listen to me when I say"

[Chorus:]

 I'm beautiful in my way

 'Cause God makes no mistakes

 I'm on the right track, baby

 I was born this way

Don't hide yourself in regret

 Just love yourself and you're set

 I'm on the right track, baby

 I was born this way’

I hit answer on my GPS. What GPS doesn’t have Bluetooth hooked up to their phones? I didn’t really pay attention to who was calling since this part of the highway had a lot of turn and tunnels and 5 zombies have already popped up in front of me 30 mins ago and I almost hit one and everyone started screaming. I don’t scream if I’m on a ride or driving and something pops in front of me. I react to fast and it wont let me have time to form a scream. But I can tell you I was freaking out and had to drift past him. ‘thank you dad’ I said in my head, ever since I was a little girl, my dad taught me about cars, since I was the first born and loved helping him. I’d watch him drive and he’d show me how to drive and how to drive properly if I’m going 30MPH over the speed limit. So once I got my license, he was starting to regret showing me how to drive like a street racer, since I got in so much trouble 3 months ago, cause I out ran 5 cop cars…. But in my defense I warned my dad I would try that one day when I had my license. That’s why I had to wait till was almost 17 to get my license (he didn’t take my warning as a joke, he knew the Sandoval urge-to-prove-we-are-better run through my blood.) And also the cops were betting that they could smoke me in my Ferrari 458 Italia. So I took them up and that bet. Stupid me should of seen one of them typing down my license plate down…. 5 hours later…. Knock, knock….guess who?.... Yup very angry cop trying to come into my house, like he owned it or something! God why do men get so mad when a girl woop their butt’s at racing? But I swear if I had my sport bike ‘2012 Erik Buell Racing 1190RS Motorcycle’! He would of only seen my dust, after I took off on it. Ugh just remembering like a ninja throw a bunch of dagger’s into my heart.

“Roxy!” I snapped back into reality as Lisa screamed my name and pointed at the call I still had on the GPS opp

“yeah, sorry I was thinking about something. Whats up…”- I finally looked at the caller I.D and notice it was Michael calling- “ Michael..” I said after a 3 seconds

I heard him sigh, he knew when something was up

Michael: “you ok?”

Me: “I’m fine.”