BANG! BANG! Chapter 2

As Luc and I walked out. I could see him standing in the middle of the abandoned dance floor. The bouncers had already evacuated the place so it was just us. No wait he had a hostage. Shit that is just what i needed. I hid behind a pillar and so did Luc. I nodded once and Luc nodded back. We pulled our pistols out and jumped out from behind the pillar. I looked at the hostage. It was that woman. Her hair was a brighter red than before. It mimicked her facial expression. Anger, boredom and tiredness. It was like she could not be bother with this. She just stood there with that mans arm wrapped around her like a anaconda. Her arms hanging lifelessly down her sides.

"Let her go." Luc shouted. He was now serious. I continued to point my pistol at the man.

"I am not gonna do that. You see my name is Derek Holton and you killed my older brother not so long ago." He answered back. 

"How did you find us?" I forced myself to ask 

"Well it took a while but after scouts and a lot of research i found out the this is your club and you are always here when you are not on a mission." I made i grunting noise that showed i was pissed off. 

"My, My, this shitty squabble between yous is pathetic. I mean really i am already bored enough without yous boring me even more!" I was gobsmacked. Those word really came out her mouth! I stood there unbelieving what she just said. I looked over to Luc who was also like me. Gobsmacked.

"Shut up you damd bitch I will kill you if you say another word!" Derek shouted at her.

"Oh please do. Dying would be much less painful than listening to this." She said sarcastically.

"i said shut up you damn red head." That was probably the worst mistake he ever made calling her a red head. I looked at her eyes. They now looked like they were on fire.

"I dare you to call me that again." She spoke in a calm yet angered voice. Which kinda scared the hell out of me.

"What call you a red head ?" He asked trying not to laugh.

"Never call me that AGAIN!!!" Next thing i knew The woman had broke free of his grip.Spun around while crouching and jumped. At the same time as she jumped her right hand smashed against his jaw. She then flipped and landed back on her feet gently facing us. Just as she stood up Derek smashed against the floor. She walked up to me. I was frozen in the spot. I could not move. Her hair colour has died down now and was a deep red. Her eye were reddy black. She stopped right in front of me. I dropped my pistol so it pointed at the floor. As she stared into my eyes. I felt bare it was like she was searching my soul. 

But i could not help it i just kept staring. I was mesmorised by them. I could tell Just by looking at her she was kind hearted. 

"You, Lady get away from him." Luc shouted. At the same time we broke connection and stared at Luc. He was pointing his pistol at her. She just stood there. Staring at him. Not saying a word. 

"Whats you name?" Luc asked. 

"Amanda" She said. With that she wiped her head around at full speed and launched herself at Derek Who was standing there with a gun in his hands ready to fire.

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Everything went quiet. 

Derek was lying on the ground and Amanda was standing over him. Blood the trickled down her arm. I looked down at Derek. He was lying in a pool of blood. Amanda then turned around and started to walk towards us. The right shoulder of her clothes was cover in blood. Also some blood splattered over her. She stops right on my left side in line with me. 

"We will meet again." She smiled and walked off. I unfroze myself and ran after her. I followed the trail of blood. But just out side the doors. There was a little pool of it and then nothing. It had like she had just taken off. I stood there staring at the sky. Reliving what the hell just happened. 

 I walked back inside. I looked down at the floor. The little drops of blood that was left behind by her were still there. As  i reached the dance floor, i saw Luc standing over Derek. I slowly walked over to him. I stopped behind him and stared at Derek's lifeless body. 

"Bullet through his heart. " I looked at him.

"That's how he died. You never fired yours did you?" I shook my head and remembered he could not see cause i was standing behind him. 

"No"

"Well If you ask me, That Amanda was lucky she only got hit in the shoulder. It could have been worse. But there was something about her. A weird feeling i can't quite put my finger on it."

"Yeah. Luc can i leave you to clean up here i have to go and report this to the head office."

Luc then spun round to face me. He looked at me with a massive pout on his face. 

"Why do i have to clean up. I always get left to clean up. it's not fair!" He fell to the ground and crossed his arms and legs. 

"LUC, STOP ACTING LIKE SUCH A CHILD. Plus you killed him so you clean up !" He still sat there like a child who does not get his way.

"I have to go i want this cleaned up be tomorrow." I said as i started to walk away. From here i could her Luc mumbling to himself. Probably swearing to himself and complaining that he had me as a partner. He is always like a child when he is not serious. To be honest i don't he will ever mature. 

_________________________

comment please xx thanks and fan too xxxxxxx