A Fathers Love

It was just another ordinary day. 5th period. I was in geography when the classroom phone rang. Mr Kramer said it was for me. I was to go to the office. My heart was racing with fear and excitement. What could they want me for? Everyone in year 12 geography made stupid sounds. I stuck a finger up. The class feel silent. As I walked away I could hear whispers and giggling. Idiots. I started to wonder about what they want me for? It was a mystery. I was always good even though I don't look like it. I do boxing as an extra curricular activity. Lots of big jocks try to see me break. I want to. So badly. I want to see their arms and legs snap. But I'm not like that. I used to be. Not any more. Not since 2011. I almost died. A flashback crosses my mind. It was a cold night and I had boxing practice. Dogging my trainers throws, I had finished for the night. I packed up and moved out of the old rusty gym. If only I knew that Taner was behind me. He tapped my shoulder, startling me. "Hey." He said in that scratchy voice of his. "Hey Taner." I said. I started to walk away but Taner stood in my tracks. I could tell that he wanted a fight. Fuck, I thought. I've got to deal with this nut job. I tried to reason with him. "Hey, I want it get home. It's cold and I'm tired." Shit. I realised I said the wrong thing. I could see happiness in his eyes. "I won't be long." He croaked. "I'll make it very short and easy so you'll understand." I tell that he'd been drinking. His breath reeked of bourbon. I was so blind that I couldn't see that he was about to punch me. I feel a wall of force come against me. I'd never heard silence quite that loud before. That was all I could hear. Silence. The next thing I know I'm being sped to the nearest emergency department. I didn't even find out what the bastard wanted. Probably nothing, but I never found out. That really pissed me off. I snap back to the real world. Crap. I did it again. The doctors said that because of the impact on my head I can have episodes. It's when I flash back to something, usually that night, and I walk around like I'm a zombie until I come back down to earth. I'd walked to the other side of school. I walk back to office. I enter the office and Mrs Fraser looked at me weirdly. "What?" "What took you so long?" I looked down and I had bark from the gardens all over me. " I had another episode." I told her. She quickly stood up and assessed me. " I'm fine." I said. She looked down. "What?" I asked her. I was getting really creeped out. She looked up. "You won't be fine for much longer."

Hi dudes and dudettes. My name Is Rylee but I am so crazy it not funny. My sister calls me Crazia. It's like a second name and I love cookies. So now you know how my name came about.

I really hope you guys like this book and don't worry their will be more! Pls comment what you think!

Forever always

Crazia. 😛