2

Mrs Fraser said. What was that supposed to mean. I look up and see Mr Sherman, school principal staring right at me. I was half expecting everyone to turn into man eating zombies. But they didn't. Thank god. I walked over to Mr Sherman. He didn't look too happy. "Am I in some sort of trouble?" I asked, my voice shaking. "No. No, but you might want to come with me." He said. My heart was racing again and I wasn't sure if it was because of another episode or if it was why he was bring me in his office. "Do sit down." He said almost as if it was an order. He shut the door. It shut with a huge bang, startling me. Mr Sherman sat down in his large desk chair. H let out a huge sigh. "Jamison, this isn't easy to tell you, but..." Mr Sherman's voice trailed off. I was so eggar to find out what it was. "It's your girlfriend, Darina." He said. I leaned forward in the chair. "What happened to her?" I asked. "Well..." He started. "What happened to her!?!?" I repeated. "Jamison, she's.......dead." He said. A wall of emotion just hit me, hard. I couldn't hear anything. My vision went blurry. Tears started welling up in my eyes. This was the first time I cried since my dog died when I was 7. That's what it felt like anyway. It was like a sudden jolt of electricity just shot right through me. I felt faint. I knew that she went away somewhere, but, she never told me where. Mr Sherman kept speaking but it was just mumble to me. The mumble stopped. "Jamison. Are you alright? I know it sound like a stupid question but there is something else you must know." I felt fury but I couldn't show it. I looked up, my face streaked with tear marks. "What is it?" I asked, trying not to let another round of tears pour out. "Where you informed on her whereabouts at the time of her death?" Mr Sherman asked. "No sir." I sniffled. "Before you go on, sir, may I ask, how did she d... Um.... " my throat tightened up. I couldn't make out a syllable. Mr Sherman jumped in. " You want to know how she died, right?" I nodded. "Jamison, she died in a car crash." He replied. I was heartbroken. Of all things she died because of something she was actually good at. Driving. " Jamison, before she died a witness was there. She said that Darina said why she left and a name.

Hey, left it on a cliffhanger. ( dun dun dahhhhh ) what does she have to say? Will he get through it? Will there be a zombie apocalypse?

Only time will tell

Always yours

Crazia 😛