3

I sat up. I sudden bolt of excitement ran through my grief ridden body. "What?" I asked. Mr Sherman continued. "I don't know what she said but if you go to St Annes hospital you will find her there. Her name is Jessica." "Can I go now?" I asked him. He nodded. "But before you go," he started. He held out a box of tissues. "I have a new family touring around the school." His sentence was pretty self expiatory. He didn't want them to see a kid come out of the principal's office, crying. Understandable. I took a handful. I guessed I would need them sooner or later. I dry my eyes and walk out of his office. Everyone stares at me, waiting for me to break down and cry again. To their disappointment, I didn't. I looked at Mrs Fraser. "I'll sign you out Jamison." She said. I smiled. "Thanks." I said. And with that I left my high school.

I ran to my car with tears in my eyes. I almost ran past it. I fumbled with my keys. I couldn't keep myself together. I was heartbroken yet excited bout this Jessica can say about Darina. I finally win the battle with my keys and get into my car. As I get in I notice the picture of her I have on my dashboard. I want to cry again. I wondered why she just left without even saying goodbye. What made her do it? What made her leave this lovely little town. She loved me. I loved her. I still do but I guess it going to be a little harder to love her. I put my keys into the car. It made a scratchy sound reminding me to fix it. I dried more tears from my eyes. It wasn't fair. Why her. Why did she have to die. I reversed out of my school and onto the highway. I didn't know I was going way to fast. My mind was so far away. I was thinking why. That's all. Why. I wish I knew. I came to the Y intersection that takes me into downtown or out to the country. I put my blinker on to change into the left lane.

Driving along I hear a loud sound of police sirens. Shit. What the fuck now!!! I was so annoyed. I needed to get to the hospital. I needed to know what this Jessica can tell me. I pulled over. A policeman came to my window. He saw my tear streaked face. I felt sick. "Mate, you were doing 110 when you should be doing 90. Your only on your green p's " He stated. Crap. A speeding fine. "What happened?" He asked obviously asking why I was crying. "Um, sir, I need to get to St Annes Hospital, please." I said my voice almost breaking. "Why is that?" This will sound crazy but my girlfriend j... ju... d....." I made a line across my throat to say that she died. I didn't think he got what he was saying. Apparently, he did because nodded. "Well mate, if you didn't slow down when you did you'd probably be with her now." He said. he paused before talking again. "Please mate, don't try to kill yourself to be with her. I know what your going through. Why do you need to go to the hospital if she's already dead?" I dried my eyes for what seemed like the hundredth time. "Um, there is this girl that was there when she died and she know what she said before she went. I need to know what she said." I told him. He looked down to the gravel road. He let out a huge sigh. "Alright son, what's your name?" He asked. "Jamison." I stated. "Alright Jamison, I don't do this at all really so don't screw this up. You can go alright. I'm going to give this slip of paper so it looks like I gave you a fine because I'm not allowed to do this, alright Jamison." He said. I smiled. "Thank you so much officer. Thank you, thank you, thank you." I let out a huge sigh with relief. I thanked him again and drove of in the next traffic break. Wow. My mind just realised what happened.

I got away with my first speeding fine!

Hey y'all

I am so sorry that this is late but I kinda had huge distractions!!! ( I hyperextended my elbow! Oww!)

Anyway, I really hope you guys like this because I have devoted my life to this book and hoping that it will turn into a actual book that you find in a book store. Lol. I can dream!!! Dunno when I'll update again because of physio and stuff.

Plz comment what u think because I need feedback cause I writing blind!

Yours foreva

Crazia 😛