4

All because the policeman knew what I was going through. If it hadn't been him, I'd be screwed.

I decided to concentrate on the road my speed. It was probably the best thing considering what I just experienced. I took another left into Burkes Road. I look at the clock above my radio. 3:15. If I was at school and all this didn't happen I'd be heading for my car now. But I beat all of them because I'm in my car now. If only I wasn't. Meaning If only she didn't die. I make a right turn and then I finally come to the car park for St Anne's Hospital. I tried to find a park but I couldn't. That means the hospital is packed with visitors or worse, patients. Somewhere in there there is this Jessica that I need to find. I don't even know what she looks like! How the fuck am I meant to find her in this enormous building!!! I started to get angry again. I cursed myself for not asking for her last name or a picture.

I find a car park on the other side of the hospital. I got out and locked my car and started to walk up to the main entrance of the hospital. It took me 5 minutes to get to the front entrance. I walked in. The front desk lady look at me. She gestured for me to come over. I did so. "Are you Jamison Lywood?" She asked me. I nodded. "Alright so your here to see Jessica?" She said. I nodded again. "Ok Jamison, there's no reason to be scared so you can talk. Just follow me. And ask me if you want anything." She said to me. I had a million things running through my mind. Why did she die, why her. Why her. I couldn't ask her that question. She started to walk off without me so I ran to catch up. She was such a fast walker, I practically had to jog just to keep up with her when she walked. "My name is Dominica, but just call me Dom." She was a lot taller than me. I felt and looked like a midget next to her. She had straight, black hair with mauve tips. She wore a nice, cream dress that played with her knees. She looked about in her late twenties. Jamison looked down to see if she was wearing heels. No heels. Just some plain cream coloured flats. That was her normal height. Damn. And I thought that I was tall. Obviously, I hadn't compared myself with her. She made a right turn down another hallway.

This old man in a wheelchair had come up to her and started to talk to her. "Ma'am, ma'am, I need help. Where is my room?" Dominica sighed. "Mr Plunket, we've told you before. You are outside of it. Wheel yourself through that door behind you." She said in a stressful tone. Another young lady in a hospital uniform came to Dom. "Please take Mr Plunket into his room and give him his medication." Dominica said to her. "Right away miss." The young lady said. She grabbed hold of the old man's chair and wheeled him into the room behind him.

"Poor man," Dom started. "He fell off his ladder and landed on his head. Can't remember a single thing anymore. Some people are just lucky and they get away with just a small trauma to their head, but, some people aren't as lucky. Are you alright? Jamison?" She asked me. "Yeah, just, that happened to me actually." I said to her. She stared at me in disbelief. "Really." She said. "Yeah. I got thrown a king hit and my head got thrown to the ground." I told her. She kept walking, still contemplating about what I had just said to her.

She turned another right and we entered another waiting room. This one was very small and a private waiting room. Dom stopped in the door frame. "There she is." She said to me. I glanced over to the far corner of the waiting room.

Hey guys.

Did that chapter suck? YOU BET IT DID!!!!

K so sorry I keep taking so long to upload but it takes time to a) think how to phrase most of the sentences and b) wait until I've got wifi to upload with.

Anyway kept sane while I keep uploading

Staying insane

Crazia 😛