Page 5: Illusions

I quickly launched myself off the fountain and to the suspected place of my boss. My bald partner didn't seem to notice until I took about 5 running steps away, my long red ponytail flailing in the makeshift wind. For some reason, I liked to run. Maybe it was because I was the fastest Turk in the joint; not even Tseng or Elena could match my speed. Oh darn, I fogot that too! Forgot to explain who the other Turks were! Well, I'll do that later. I'm kinda busy at the moment, chasing a supposibly imaginary Tseng. Speaking of, I eventually reached my destination. I quietly thanked my legs for having the untrained ability to go fast. It might have been because I was so skinny...hmm. Anywho, I turned to look down the somewhat dark allyway. My aquamarine eyes took a moment to ajust to the darkness, scanning the area for any signs of my black-haired superior. Rude eventually appeared right next to me, panting. Must be tough not being as fast as your partner. Heck, even being the possible slowest out of all the Turks! He lightly punched me, just enough force to grab my attention, but not enough for it to hurt. I 'hm'ed in response, letting him know I noticed him. "Reno." He said out of a pant. "Our boss did not come here. You know that."