Page 6: Imaginary

I ignored Rude as I was nearly finished scanning around. I sighed as my eyes didn't spot anything I was looking for. Rude was about to tug me away as I finally saw something. There was an outline...in the distance. It was slim...and...mostly black. Was that...? Suddenly, my partner twirled me around to face him. "Reno! This is no time for games!" He said. I spun my head to the direction of the allyway. The outline was gone, whatever it was. I turned back to a pair of dark shades with heavy glares behind the glass. "I wasn't playin' around! I swear, I saw something in that alley!" My handpointed the way, down the dark path where that 'outline' was seen. Rude just kept staring me down. "Hmph. Probably just a lost cat." He stated, slowly releasing his tight grip on my shoulders. Phew, Rude may be slow, but his hands sure have a strong grip. Still thinking about his strength, my bald partner turned back to the fountain. "Comon', we still have to patrol down in Sector 5. The boss won't wait all day." I scoffed again. "Yeah, while he's strolling down LOVELESS Avenue without a care in the world..." I thought. Rude never questions anything. I guess he missed out on that 'curious gene' that I obviously have. Whenever he sees something unexpectedly, he just prepares for a fight. He never walkes over to where it was and investigates. Thats usually my role.