Confrontation

Christie P.O.V

Is this really happening?! I panicked.

Roman: Punk Idk what exactly your problem is that you are always trying to keep Christie away from anyone but yourself!

Punk: Who do you think you are?! First time you meet her, you're flirting, exchanging numbers and kissing her on the cheek. Where do you get off thinking you can do things like that?

"Punk is that what this is about?...That wasn't anything serious."

Roman: It was a harmless kiss. Why are you so jealous, you two aren't a couple, and you can't even say that you guys are friends!

Punk: And what makes you think that?

Roman: I wasn't finished!! You deceived her and lied to her, making her think you loved her just so you could dump her and leave her. Do you not realize what that did to her. What type of person does that?! You are a lame excuse for a man..And you don't ever deserve a second chance. Lemme tell you something. I know about your date tomorrow, but I promise it won't do a single thing, knowing you it's probably just a disaster waiting to happen.

"R-Roman stop please, that's enough" I was getting scared because this was the exact same thing I did to punk. Accuse him of lying to me and leaving me. I can see the anger burning inside punk, I cant stop either one of them because I know the other wont take it well. Which means; a pipe bomb is about to explode..

Punk: Who the HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME OR MY SPARKLE! SHE'S MY HEART AND SOUL AND YOU WOULD NEVER UNDERSTAND THAT. WE SHARE THINGS NOBODY KNOWS. AND YOU THINK YOU CAN COME IN HERE AND RUIN THAT WHILE I WATCH, YOU WISH! CHRISTIE IS MY ONE AND ONLY LOVE. I DON'T OWE YOU AN EXPLANATION. JUST KNOW THAT YOU CAN NEVER COME BETWEEN THE BOND WE WILL ALWAYS HAVE.

Roman was so shocked at punk's response. I have seen punk this upset once before, it scared me then and still does now, I knew exactly how to calm him down. So I stepped towards punk and held his hand, not daring to look at Roman's reaction. "Phil I'm sorry this is all my fault, don't take it out on Roman, you know I hate seeing you this upset"

Phil calmed down, but moved his hand away, which shocked me.

Punk: ugh, I'm sorry. I hate it when you see me like this. Sparkle, I love you, but I can't deal with him interfering. Ill see you tomorrow night for our date. I'm leaving.

Roman: What do you mean interfering!

"Phil wait!" but he ignored me and walked out the door. I didn't know what to think right now, all I felt was sadness, then I felt Roman wrap his arms around my waist from behind.

Roman: I'm sorry Christie, this will all get better soon, come lay down.

Roman led me to the bed and sat me on his lap. "Roman it won't. I knew this wouldn't end well" I tried to walk away but he pulled me back on the bed on got on top of me.

Roman: I know this is my fault, I promise to make it up to you right now.

Was he really trying to do this right now?! I was going to speak but be cut me off by kissing me, I soon kissed back, and it turned into a make out session until I realized something, and stopped kissing him back.

Roman: what's wrong.

"This isn't right, you have to go."

"Christie what are talking about?"

I got up off the bed and held his hands. "this is too much right now Roman, I need to stop and get back on track" my tears began falling "I'm going to go on the dates but I need to focus on the divas title, my dream is slipping away from me and its hurting me."

Roman: So you're saying I'm taking away your dream?

"No that's not it--

"It is!..I'm sorry I've been a big distraction. Ill leave you to focus from now on" Roman let go of my hand and turned his back to me.

"Roman don't do this to me, please I just have to take a breather and focus because this is an important time in my career, I can't let my dream slip away. Don't make me choose.

Roman: Then I won't. Because it seems like you've already chosen...

The tears were streaming down my face fast. "Roman I--

"You didn't let me finish" he said as he took both my hands and pulled me close to him. "It seems like you've already chosen but I will wait, and I won't let Punk take you away" I looked deep into those beautiful eyes of his and Roman kissed me sending chills down my spine. I've never had someone kiss me with such passion. We finally backed away and Roman smiled at me. "I will wait, don't forget that."

Roman left and I stood there stunned but, a bit at peace. All I could do now was sleep, I need to rest.

**The Next Day**

I woke up and Layla still wasn't back. She must have really enjoyed that date and stayed with Randy. I checked my phone and saw that it was 12 p.m. I didn't bother opening to check my messages. All I did was get up and do my morning routine, today was the day I get back to focusing on my main goal. After I was ready I headed to the gym.

**Fast Forward**

After a great 2 hour workout I left the gym to go back to my room. its 3:45 p.m. And I have my date with Phil in a couple of hours...I have to admit I did miss him, and I wasn't sure if I would be able to go through with what Eve told me and tell him I wanted to be with Roman...

*Ring Ring*

"Hello"

-Hey Sky what's up?

"Hi Jeff, i'm not so good right now. I'm stressed out"

Jeff: I thought so. That's why I called. I am taking you out for lunch then we can hang out after. I want you to tell me every detail of what's going on.

"Really, that sounds amazing, I'll be ready in 30 minutes!"

Jeff: Great I'm leaving to come now. I'll call you when I'm there.

"Alright, bye!"

Jeff: Bye.

I was so happy, I needed Jeff right now, I hurried and showered. When I was done I got out of the shower and texted Eve and Layla

"Heey girls, i'm going out for lunch with Jeff be back soon. Can't wait to hear about the date!"

At 4:15 I was ready and Jeff was waiting for me in the parking lot, I hurried downstairs, went to his car and got in. Then we drove off.

*Lunch*

"So how you been?"

Jeff: I am good, getting used to TNA, but I still miss WWE...So what's going on with you, are you and Roman okay..is anything official?

I sighed heavily as all the things that happened last night replayed in my head. "No, I'm not ready yet...but I do have dates I'm going on.

Jeff: With who?

"Layla promised Roman's partner seth rollins that I would go out with him but I have no interest in him really and Roman knows.

Jeff: Ohh, well give him a chance you never know- but you said dateS...who else?

I looked down so scared to tell Jeff I gave punk a second chance.

"Christie...Who. Else?"

"I have a date tonight.... with..CM Punk.."

Jeff stopped eating and dropped his food. "Oh HELL NO!! YOU'RE JOKING RIGHT" I shook my head no and Jeff looked at me frustrated. "You agreed to give him a second chance. Why?!"

There was no hiding now.."Jeff I know you don't like him but he begged me and he is really serious and sorry for the way things had to end. The least I could do is give him one more date. And besides Eve said I should tell him I want to be with Roman on the date, although....idk if I can.

"And why is that"

"Its hard..I know this isn't what you wanna hear but I do still care about Punk."

"Sky you can't be serious. Yeah he broke up with you because of his career and he knew it would be too much but that's no excuse."

"Jeff I know that's his reason but--wait a minute..I never told you that.. how do you know that's why punk broke up with me?"

Jeff sighed heavily and didn't look at me. "Jeff! answer me!" He still ignored me and got up and left to the parking lot, so I got up and followed him. "Jeff wait! Why won't you answer me?"

Jeff: Okay I knew all along that's why he broke up with you, but I just never mentioned it to you..

I couldn't believe this "WHY NOT?"

"BECAUSE I KNEW HE WWASN'T RIGHT FOR YOU AND I NEVER WANTED YOU TO GO OUT WITH HIM ANYWAY!!"

"WHAT! So you just watched me hurt because of your personal issues with Phil, I thought you were the one person I could always come to...i guess I was wrong."

Jeff: Christie don't say that.

"No. Please just take me back to the hotel"

I walked towards the car and Jeff just stood there looking at me.

"Sky why are you so upset over this! It's all in the past, it doesn't even matter!"

"Jeff you don't get it! I lost so much confidence and it was because I didn't know the real reason behind the break up, but YOU DID! And you chose to keep it to yourself because of your own selfish reasons. How could you."

Jeff:I was looking out for you! There's no need for you to be childish. But I don't care, act how you want. Lets go!

I got in the car and Jeff drove me back to the hotel. When we got there I was trying to decide if I should actually get out.

Jeff: What are yo waiting for? Go!

"Why are you giving me attitude. I didn't do anything!"

Jeff: Of course because you're always the victim!

"You know what I'm done with this!" I got out the car and started heading for the lobby.

Jeff: WHEN YOU GET YOUR HEART BROKEN AGAIN DON'T THINK ILL BE THERE TO HELP!! *Drives away*

I stopped dead in my tracks..Did he really say that to me. I had so much tears building up inside of me all I could think of was run to my room before anyone saw me.

I got to my room and Layla and Eve were talking. They turned when they noticed me and I just let the tears fall.

Eve: Whats wrong!!?

Layla looked very concerned too.

It hurt so much to say
......

..........

"I just lost my best friend."

A/N-- DISASTER! OHNO! What a hot mess! Poor Christie. Where does she go from here? Stay Tuned!