Big steps & Baby steps

Sorry about the title I couldn't think of anything else. I would like suggestions for a better title, best one gets a shoutout

Christie P.O.V

I was getting a call from one of the WWE executives.

"Hello?"

"Hi Christie how are you?"

"I'm good"

"That's great! So we have some good news for you. There is a big talk show here in Stamford Connecticut, called the Trisha..and they would like to have you on it for an interview"

"REALLY? ARE YOU SERIOUS!!"

"Yes! You have been doing great and you've had a hell of a year. Being divas champ we wanna get your face out there more."

"Oh my gosh! This is amazing. thank you so much!!"

"Your welcome. So we have raw at 8 and you will be on the show at 3 today."

"Thank you so much!"

I was so excited! This was my very first big interview. My dream is getting better and I couldn't be happier.

"Hey sweetheart, I'm back!"

"Babe! I have some exciting news. I just got a call from execs and they said I get my first big interview on the Trisha show today at 3!"

"Congratulations babe! I'm so proud of you!" He pecked my lips and I smiled.

" I can't believe it! Will you be able to come with me or you've got an interview?"

"I have one at 3 today too..radio interview"

"Aww alright, I understand."

He kissed my head. "I'm sure you'll do great."

* * Interview * *

Trisha: Alright now everyone please welcome my next guest. She is the WWE's Divas Champion Christie Sky!

I walked out as the crowd cheered, waving at everyone.

"Hi Christie it's nice to meet you! Thanks for coming!"

" Hello Trisha, thanks for having me. I'm so excited to be here."

" Alright so Divas Champion, fresh off a victory at the pay-per view last night; how did it feel when you won the title?"

"Oh my gosh..it honestly was the greatest feeling in the world, to have all my hard work pay off. In that moment is when you really feel like you've made it. This is my dream and I have worked hard to get here. i am only 26 so I have a lot of time and I know I can do so much more."