"Music Festival"

{After a few days}

NIALL
"How are all of you today , It's Nialler and I am getting ready for the Music Fest!!! I'm getting my Hair fixed"

NIALL"How are all of you today , It's Nialler and I am getting ready for the Music Fest!!! I'm getting my Hair fixed"

"I'm really excited!!! first time performing onstage" 

"You're all done"

"Great!! , now Here are the lads...
wanna know what their wearing?
well... Louis got a polo on i guess, Zayn got a plain blue shirt , Harry going for the plain white , Liam's wearing a checkered polo unbottoned and I'm going to wear a tank top! see you later!!!" I then turned off my phone ... but then I realise that Zayn was shaking ..

"Zayn lad , are you okay?" I asked and sat beside him ,

"I'm just nervous , what if I forget the words , what if I mess up .. WHAT IF I PUKE INFRONT OF EVERYONE?" he said and he is freaking out ,

"Zayn Calm down , none of that is gonna happened Trust me" Liam said and hugged Zayn ...

"Aww Ziam.." I said , then the lads glare at me ...

"What?"

"What's Ziam?"

"Ohhh I'm shipping both of you together" I smiled

"Ship where?" Liam said and I ended up laughing ...

"Come on I'm serious!"

"Hahah it's like when you combine somebody's name like Louis and Harry , Larry I shipped both of them" I explained and he nodded while his jaw was opened hahaha Liam....

"Lads are you ready?" Perrie came in and She was wearing well I don't know what is is called but she looks stunning ... And I could tell that Zayn agrees

"Uhh yeah" Zayn answered ...

"Lads let's go there's a limo outside  and its just for us!!" Jade came in and squealed , Jade was wearing a short tank top or whatever you call it , and OHH FORGET IT SHE LOOKS LIKE A GANGSTER BECAUSE SHE HAS A CAP ON , so we went outside and saw two limos!!!!!!

"Little Mix and One Direction?" A body guard asked and We all nodded ,

"One for the girls and one for the lads" He said and we happily got on ... I pulled out my phone and got my camera app on ...

"WERE IN A FUCKIN LIMOUSINE!!!!! SAY HI LADSS!!!"

"YOOOO"