"Louis Wants to Audition"

Next Day....

LOUIS
"Louis I was meaning to ask you , Are you enrolled again? because you dropped last month remember?" Harry asked as we were getting ready for the day , it was Sunday so we dont really have to do anything since he said he already finished his so called work ,

"I dont know, maybe not ... besides I can still stay here right?" "Um no you cant , if the principal saw you here , he's going to kick you out" Shit... I better call mum...

"I'll just call my mum about that" I told him and he nodded , I sat on my old bed before I could call mum

"Hey mum...I'm with Harry and He said I cant stay here because I dropped out a month ago" I explained while Harry was watching me ,

"I already enrolled you back yesterday, and I was actually surprised that they still accepted you , They said that you are going to take special exams about the things that you missed" She explained while I was hearing The girls screaming at the background...

"Oh alright, why are the girls screaming?" I asked as Harry sat next to me and hugged me while he rest his chin on my right shoulder...

"They're stalking Daisy's Crush online.. dont worry they'll be back in their previous schools" "Oh ok" i was to say goodbye but Harry cut me off ...

"Tell them I said Hi" "Harry says Hi" I told them and then I heard them Say Hi really Loudly...

"I didnt know you put it on Speaker" "I didnt" I laughed with Harry before saying goodbye to them and I dont actually know what am I going to do tomorrow...

"Um could we go to the principal together, I just going to ask him questions" "Yeah sure no problem" he pulled away before we could go to the principal's office ... when we were there I saw him looking at me like I'm new...

"Yes What can do for you?" "Um I dropped out and Enrolled again and I was wondering what will I be doing tomorrow?" I asked him while I feel Harry's hand around my waist... But I moved it up to my shoulder and I was glad that he didnt mind...

"well do you remember your last schedule?" "No" "Okay, Well since your always with him , would you like to share his schedule?" I nodded happily while we were both smiling ...

"Then its settled then, His schedule is your schedule from now on , go ahead and enjoy your day" "Thank you very much" I smiled at the principal before we could leave the office and find the other lads ... instead of searching around in the campus I'll just text them ...

To: Nialler , Malik , Leeyum
where the hell are you?

From: Niall
I'm with Zayn & the girls, have you seen Liam though?

From: Liam
I'm with Dani , she said she was shocked that both of you are... you know. and I'll be leaving campus though ... were going on a date...

To: Liam
okay

To: Niall
Liam's out with Dani , where are you now?

From: Niall
Gym... Perrie and Zayn are trying to get the role of the prince and the princess

To: Niall
role? as in acting?

From: Niall
yep! Want to audition? if you didnt get the role , you can still act this year. you can even Choose the story

To: Niall
alright with me

"Want to audition with me?" I asked Harry as I put my arm around his Shoulder as well

"Audition for the part ? You do know its a girl and boy audition" I giggled at what he said , "Let's put you in a dress then" I said making him slap my arm before we could go to the gym seeing Eleanor acting alone? , and theres the Zayn, Niall and the girls Watching her ,

"Hey can I still make it?" I asked them and they nodded , so I went over to the girl who had a sign that says 'Audition here' so I signed my name on that sheet of paper that she was holding and she gave me the script after...

"so I'll just act this?" I asked her and she nodded , and I was even surprised that I was already next ... so I acted out the scenes of the prince with the right expressions.. and I was surprised that he only gets the spotlight at the ending then it was done... Well that was fast...

"You got the part" shit what? "No its alright , give Zayn the part.." I told them and they shook their head ... What have I gotten myself into...

"Your partner will be Eleanor" Double Kill! ugh!

"Please tell me theres no kissing scene"
"There isnt" "then I'll be fine" I told them before I could Get off the stage and sat next to Harry ,

"Congrats" "But its not what I wanted"
"Even though, you love acting remember? besides you'll do great, just tell her to keep her hands off you" I giggled at how Harry said that...

"dont do that I might melt , Angry makes you look Hot" I teased him making him blushed and I know the lads were uncomfortable but I dont give a fvck ,

"If only you were Eleanor , so I could still act sweet during the play" "then Just imagine that I'm her" "I cant you are to beautiful compared to her" I made him blushed again causing Niall to look at us before saying "You're both disgusting and cute at the same time" making us laugh before we could leave and Eat at the canteen while we started to plan what to do after ....

"Eat again?" Niall suggest making some of us Giggle , "Go out?" "Out where?" Harry asks Jade and we really couldnt think of anything , but I wanted to spy on Liam , so why not?

"Want to spy on Liam? We wont sabbotage it or anything , we'll just watch them" And I was surprised that they all agree ... but where are they though?

"Great have a clue where they might me?" I asked as I felt Harry's hand on my waist... which made me jumped a little because he poked me after , before I could say "Later" Making him blush again ... I swear I could just kiss his rose colored cheeks...

"Its so obvious that you want to kiss eachother , so get on with it" Niall said making both of us blushed before I could start leaning but Eleanor interupted us ,

"Hey guys! so glad You're going to be my partner , You dont mind if I borrow Louis for the play right Harry?" "I should, But for Him and the play , I'll let you" Harry said while he rolls his eyes after ...

"thanks! See you later prince!" she finally left causing me to kiss Harry's cheek without him knowing making both of us smile after "You dont have to be jelous you know" "I'm not jelous" "Stop hiding the obvious Hazza" I told him while I put my arm around him as we were looking into eachother's eyes... before we could ask Liam where is he so we could spy on him after...