Chapter 21

LOUIS POV

I missed Emily and Eleanor so much. It's been about a month and the tour is going great. Emily has been face timing me and me and Eleanor are secretly texting at night. The boys haven't gotten in a huge fight (yet) and I haven't lost my voice. We were always so busy.

I decided to FaceTime Emily. I called her. She picked it up. She looked awful.

"Hey," she said in a raspy voice.

"Emily! Are you sick?" I asked.

"No silly. It's 6 in the morning. Remember? Were on the other side of the world!" she laughed. Her laugh light up my day, every day.

"Oh, right," I blushed. "Well. I'll try to FaceTime you later. Go back to bed. Love you, sweetheart!"

"Alright. Talk to you later!" she said.

Then we hung up. I found Harry watching me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Watching you, Lou-Lou," he replied.

"Don't call me that! I've already said that a million times!" I bursted.

"No you haven't. A million times is like, a ton-stagram! (AN: I'm sorry. I had to put that. I couldn't resist!!)

"What's going on in here?" Niall asked, waking into the hallway me and Harry were in.

"Harry keeps calling me Lou-Lou!" I whined.

"Whatever," he rolled his eyes. I saw Niall slowly back out of the room. He must have felt the tension.

Harry also left. I was left in the hallway all alone, unless you count the dust bunnies. It was creepy in there, so I got up and went to the "living room" thing. Liam was watching football (soccer, but this is a British persons POV so it's football).

"Hey, Li," I said, sitting down on the chair.

"Hey, Lou," he replied.

We sat there watching football for a while. I got kind of mad when my team that I wanted to win, lost, but I got over it.

Liam turned off the TV.

"So, what's up?" he asked.

"Nothing. I just.." My voice trailed off.

"You miss Emily and Eleanor, don't you?" he asked me.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Well, I got you something. Emily have it to me," he said, handing me something. It was a photograph of me, Eleanor, and Emily. It was signed by El and Emily. I felt a tear.

"C'mon man. Just cry it out," Liam teased. I laughed a little. This really made my day a whole lot better.

"Ok, boys. Dinner time!"Niall called from the kitchen. We all ran in there and grabbed the pizza.

Then I went to my bunk and taped the picture Liam gave me on the wall next to my other ones either if me and the boys or me and my family. Family. I liked that word.

I ate my pizza, threw the plate away and hopped in my bed. I was already wearing sweatpants and a t shirt so I was comfortable. I got under the covers and went to bed.

AN: I like writing in Louis POV. It's fun! and I'm so sorry these chapters are short. Byee!