Chapter 4

*The next day*

What am I going to wear? Do I have any make-up? How should I do my hair? I'm trying to get ready. If i want to impress Harry, I need to look good. I search through my bag and find eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, blush, and a lot of other things that i haven't used in a while. I should have enough here. I apply the make-up. I did pretty good job, considering the fact that I haven't used make-up in almost a year. I stopped caring about anything and everything after my parents died. My appearance was one of those things.

I decide to just put my hair in a messy bun. I looked in the mirror and though I was a little disoriented by the cracks in the mirror, I thought I looked pretty good.

Now what to wear. I don't have very nice clothes. Actually I never really had nice clothes. I mean they were clean and comfortable, but nothing fancy or pretty. That was ok though because I don't really want to wear a prom dress just to talk to Harry outside my apartment.

Really, I have no idea what we're going to do. Maybe he just wants to talk and get to know me. What do I tell him? That both my parents died in a plane crash, my uncle's a sex addict, and I have no friends? Yay, how cool I must be! I nearly cry, realizing what a train wreck my life is.

I slip on a pair if blue jeans and a cute red tank top I found in the closet. Why did Harry like me in the first place? No one likes me. I've never really been in a relationship. Well, I kinda have. Back at my old school this boy named Josh starting liking me. He wasn't nearly as cute as Harry, but he was ok.

We dated for about a month and when I told him I had to move here we broke up. We would go on dates, like to the movies. He was really shy so we never kissed or anything. I think Harry was my first real kiss. Wow, I'm pathetic. I'm 16 years old almost 17 and I only just had my first kiss last night. My first kiss was last night with a guy that was smoking weed with my brother. And I barely know him. I don't know how old he is and I don't even his last name. Yeah, my life is fucked up bad.

Shit I don't even what time he wanted to meet me. I guess I'll just watch out the window and see if he walks up. He might have a car. With that thought, I imagine us driving away into the sunset, far away from all my problems and worries. I doubt he does, me and Kaleb don't. We barely even have enough money for food.

After a good 2 and a half hours of waiting on Harry he finally shows up. Right when I see him, not in a car unfortunately, I run to the mirror. I look about as nice as I can possibly look, so I start out the door and into the elevator. When I walk outside, Harry's leaning against the wall. "Hi." I say my voice a little shaky.

"Hi." He says as he turns his head toward me. "Wow. You look beautiful." I'm surprised he didn't use a word like sexy or fine to describe me. Beautiful is much more sophisticated and mature. I like it.

I blush, while smiling like an idiot. "Thanks." I look at the ground trying to hide my smile.

"Are you okay?" He asks me with laugh.

I looked at him and laugh too "Yeah, I'm fine." I walk over to him. "I'm just kind of nervous."

"Why because of our kiss?"

"A little." I say smiling again. "So, what's your last name?" I ask him.

"Styles, yours?"

"Summers. Why'd you want to meet me?"

"Because I like you and I wanted to see you again, talk to you again." He steps closer to where his has me pinned up against the wall. "Kiss you again."

He leans in and so do I. Our lips touch and they move together in perfect harmony. I closed my eyes and and block out the rest of the world. Running my hands through his amazingly soft curly hair as he grabs my waist and pulls me closer.

We stay there for a while until I hear a familiar voice call my name and I pull off of Harry. "Ally? What the hell are are you doing?"

Yay! I'm almost up to 100 reads!

So happy thanks all of you <3

If I can get 3 votes and 2 comments I'll update (: