Chapter 3

I run down the emergency stairs as fast as I can. When I finally make it to the bottom, I open the door slightly and see Kaleb walking outside. Why does he walk so weird, scuffing his feet while walking almost like a penguin. I guess it's so he can keep his pants from falling down. He's so stupid.

I walk a good distance behind him. I try to be as quiet as possible. We walk really far. I have absolutely no clue where we're going. I let him pass the corner, so I can put more distance between us. I'm surprised he hasn't noticed me. My footsteps are pretty loud.

It's been almost 15 minutes of nonstop walking. I'm exhausted and my legs are starting to hurt.

We walk another 5 minuets or so and Kaleb looks around, not seeing me, then turns and walks down an alley. I peek around the corner and he walks through the back door to some restaurant that went out of business. There's a little window on the door, so I look through it. Kaleb turns another corner inside.

I open the door and follow kind of close. I see Kaleb sit down on the floor next to his friends. I look at each of them closely and I see him, the guy that winked at me. "Sup' Kaleb?' He says.

"You have it Harry?" Kaleb asks him. His names Harry, I think to myself

"Yeah." Harry answers. He pulls weed out of his bag. Everyone passes it around, smoking it. They all inhale as deeply as they can, and then blow smoke rings as they breathe out. I can't believe Kaleb would go so far as to doing drugs. He really has changed. My heart brakes, I almost cry.

"Who's that?" Someone asks, pointing towards me. I jump back and press my back against the wall hoping no one will see me. I walk slowly towards the corner, so I can try to hide in the shadows.

"Who's who?" Another asks.

"I just saw someone over there." Says the guy who pointed at me.

"I'll check it out." Someone says. My hearts beating fast. I'm still in the corner. Then, I see Harry step out. He looks around, he sees me and comes closer. "You! Who are-" He stops. His voice gets quieter. "Wait, I know you, your that cute girl I saw on the sidewalk. I was hoping to see you again." He moves closer to me. "What are you doing here?"

I'm speechless. I don't know what to say. "I-I was K-Kaleb." Is all I manage to get out.

"So, your Kaleb's sister, right?" I nod my head yes. He gets even closer until his body is pressing against mine. So close that I can smell the weed on his breath.

"I'm A-Ally" I say in a shaky voice.

"I'm Harry." He says. I stare into his eyes, his beautiful green eyes and he stares back into mine. I get major butterflies. We stand there for a minute just looking at each.

All of the sudden Harry's lips crash into mine. My butterflies fly far away. It feels like we're the only two people in the world. I run my finger through his hair, it's softer than I imagined. He wraps his arms around me. Our lips are moving together perfectly. This kiss is way better than I thought it would be. "Harry?" Kaleb says. "Are you okay?"

Harry pulls off me. "Yeah, I'm fine!" Harry yells back. "Look, you better go. Kaleb will be pissed if he knows your here." Harry tells me. "Meet me outside your apartment tomorrow, okay?"

"O-okay." I say. Harry kisses me once more and goes back to his friends.

"Why'd you take you so long?" I hear someone say.

"I-I was just double checking. No one's over there." He says. I smile at him, he can't see me though. He's so cute. Is it bad that he randomly kissed me. He doesn't even know me and I don't know him. No. It wasn't bad it was spontaneous and adorable. His eyes were adorable. I've only known him ten minutes and I feel like I'm in love. I guess I like bad boys, never thought that would happen. I can't wait to see him tomorrow.

Ok, I really wanted them to kiss. I've been having Harry feels all day Lol

If I can get 2 votes and 2 comments I will update!