Chapter 5

I turn and Kaleb ten feet away from us. You can see the anger in his face. He looks like he's about to explode. Harry turns to looks too. "Harry!?!" Kaleb screams at the top of his lungs. My face gets red, this a little embarrassing. I have no idea why he's so furious. "What the fuck are you doing here!?!?" He yells at Harry. "I told you I didn't want you coming over here and I come home to find you making out with my sister!?"

Does Kaleb not like Harry or something?Why is he getting this upset? All we were doing was kissing. It's not like he walked up to us having sex on the sidewalk. "Hey, she wanted to." Harry says and moves closer to me.

Kaleb is absolutely livid. He's walking up to Harry. "Ally get inside!" He screams. I stay still, not sure what to do.

"You have no right to tell her what to do!" Harry yells. "If she wants to be out here she can!"

"I have every right!" He yells back. "I'm the only thing she has!"

"Besides me." Harry smirks, pulls me in from the waist and kisses me. Fireworks go off inside me (as usual) and I kiss back.

Kaleb completely looses it. He yanks Harry off me and throws him to the ground. He punches him. I here Harry's head mash against the ground.

"KALEB STOP!" I scream. He doesn't stop. It's just punch after punch. Harry's blood is flying off of his face and dripping out of his nose. I start to cry uncontrollably.

"KALEB, PLEASE!" I leap in front of Kaleb and push him away from Harry. He try's to get away from me, but I don't let him. "Please!" I cry.

He takes a hard look at me, his facial expression changing from raging anger to sorrow and sympathy. I stand in front of him holding him back by the arms and crying my eyes out. He sighs and looks down at what he has done to Harry. "Ally-" He starts, but I cut him off.

"I don't want to hear it!" I yell at him. I rush over to Harry. He's lying on the the ground, he's beaten to a pulp. I move his hair out of his face and run my hand gently down his cheek. "I'm so sorry Harry." I whisper, sobbing.

Harry gets up slowly, giving Kaleb a death glare. I help him up, also glaring at Kaleb. Why would he do this? What did Harry ever do to him?

Harry's nose is hurt badly. I think it might be broken. Harry's arm is around my shoulder. He's limping. He looks down and I see a tear fall. He doesn't want me to see him cry. I can't imagine how embarrassed he must feel. I don't care that he didn't win the fight I would have freaked out on him if he hurt Kaleb anyway. Kaleb is my bother.

I go to kiss Harry, but he turns away. "I-I'll see you around." He says, his voice shaky and he's on the verge of crying. He's starts to walk away.

"Wait!" I start after him and he turns around, but I'm taken away from him by Kaleb pulling my arm. Kaleb yanks me in to the building. I try to get away from him, but its no use.

Once we're inside the apartment all of my anger spills out. "Why would you do that to him?!? Did you see his face? He was almost crying!"

"Yeah, because he's a pussy." Kaleb says.

"NO!" It's because you broke his nose you fucking bastard!" I run up to him and slap him in the face. Kaleb looks up at me. He's pissed off, but he stays calm.

"Ally, you don't understand. He's no good for. He's a player and he does drugs."

"I know, I was there."

"What? What do you mean?" He asks me.

"Last night, when you went out I followed you and I saw you, Harry, the rest of your friends smoking weed."

"I wasn't-"

"Don't even try to lie Kaleb I saw you!" I scream. When your friend pointed me out and Harry went to check, one thing led to another and we kissed he told me to meet him outside of our apartment today."

"That lying bastard." Kaleb says about Harry. "Why in the hell would you follow me?"

"Because I'm sick and tired if you leaving me here alone! I scream, now in tears. "Kaleb everyday you leave to some mysterious place and never tell me where your going or what your doing. I've had enough! I miss my brother."

"Ally I'm sorry. I really do care about you. I just don't want you to end up like me or even dating someone like me. Your a good girl. You can do so much better than him. I don't want you to go out with him anymore. He's bad news."

"I'm 16, okay. You can't tell who and who not to date. I love Harry and he loves me." At least, I think he loves me. After today I'm not so sure anymore. What if he doesn't?

"I don't care Ally. I love you and I don't want anyone to hurt you." This is the first time in a long time that I've heard him say he loves me. I think I get it now. He was defending me like he used to, trying to protect me. Even though I'm perfectly fine. Harry's is a great guy and he likes me a lot, obviously.

"I refuse to argue with you anymore I'm going to date him wether you like it or not." I storm out, I just can't deal with him anymore.

I have no idea where Harry lives, but I'm going to find him.

Ok I finally updated, I hope you liked it! Vote! And comment what you think! (: