What You Need

Aries

You need someone who can keep up with you and challenge you to become a better person but don't hold it against you when you fail.

Taurus

You need someone that knows what you need to relax and how to pamper you. Your forever person has to be down to earth.

Gemini

You need someone that can understand just how you feel without you having to say anything. You're more honest with them than you are with anyone else in your life.

Cancer

You want someone that's understanding, compassionate and very patient with your different moods. You need someone that's going to fight for you and not give up after one little fight.

Leo

You need someone that constantly pushes and inspires you, and challenges you to live the biggest and best life you can. You can't be with someone that you can walk all over.

Virgo

You need someone that can see beyond the wall that you put up and know that your intentions are good.

Libra

You need someone that's stable because your world is already chaotic and you don't need anyone else adding more stress to that.

Scorpio

You need someone that can match your sarcasm. You can be very hard to handle and not many people can win you over.

Sagittarius

You need someone that you can be silly and goofy with. You have a wild imagination and need someone that you can travel the world with.

Capricorn

You need someone that understand the importance of home, family, and having a strong financial foundation.  They don't give you grief over the dumbest shit.

Aquarius

You need someone that you can connect with mentally because your mind is out of this world and you need someone that can understand your crazy ideas.

Pisces

They need someone that's attentive and reasonable. They need someone that's also flexible because they're often in search of things that truly excite their souls.