0.0

Woozi pov

New notification: EliiZzz posted JamJam remix

There she goes again. Or a he for that matter. Its been about a month or two and I'm loving this persons work. You see, not long after I started producing Seventeen's songs i got an account on this music sharing site. I've seen some really good work but EliiZzz is so far my favourite. Ever since her first remix of Shining Diamond I never stopped listening.

"YASS!" I shouted. Obviously I can't contain my excitement. This is the second time she remixed my work. I feel starstruck. "WOOZI WHO DID YOU KILL?" Scoups barged into my office. He's one of the few people who knows my obsession for EliiZzz. Although it is embarrassing no matter what. "Eliz just updated didn't he." said coups. "Hyung Eliz is a girl." "How are you so sure? Don't believe everything on the internet. You might get catfished. For all you know 'She' is actually a 40 year old guy trolling the internet." I could do nothing but roll my eyes. Our leader can be such a burden. "Hyung no way. Her work is too good to be from someone that old." Its true EliiZzz work is so fresh and new. "Yah why dont you collab with her. We're suppose to get a new album out soon and you could use the help. I would help you but frankly I'm scared of you." Well I'm glad that he is scared.
Sigh, I'm head over heels with this new album. Nothing seems to sound good. "Hyung, are you sure she would even reply. She's probably a big shot producer already just that we don't know. She probably has so many collab requests. Do you even think she can speak korean?" I asked.
"Well theres one way to find out" Coups said with a sly grin. Before I can scold him. He reached for my mouse and clicked the chat button. Pushing me away before he dashed out of my office. "Aish that bastard" I cursed.

EliiZzz online

Oh shit

Svtwoozi: uh hi, I really like songs do you think we can collab?

EliiZzz: Why would you want to collab with me?

EliiZzz: Nevermind I'll do it

Svtwoozi: Great :D I cant wait to get started.

This is unreal. I sat in front of my computer screen reading the words again I'll do it. That easy huh?

Really short first chapter i dont even know who will see this. Probs no one. Oh well just gonna write either way.