0.2

Woozi pov

I bit my lip looking at the screen

EliiZzz online

I straightened up and began to type.

Svtwoozi: ok I'll introduce myself my name real name is Lee Jihoon and I'm from this kpop group Seventeen. I need to produce an album in 4 or 5 months or so and I need your help.

EliiZzz: Sure, I'll help you. One condition, you write your own lyrics. I'll help if you ask but other than that it should be your work. I can do melody though. You're in charge.

Svtwoozi: Ok I guess you're right. Can you do the Performance team remix for shining diamond? It doesn't need lyrics just remixing.

EliiZzz: Sure anything.

Svtwoozi: Btw can i ask whats your name?

EliiZzz: Call me Eliz

Svtwoozi: Are you from korea or...

EliiZzz: I'm not korean I'm from Singapore but my mother was korean.

Svtwoozi: oh

I can't help but smile. I don't usually get help or want help when it comes to my producing but I guess it wouldnt hurt. "Yaah! Jihoonie is blushing!" Hoshi walked in. "Wahh does Jihoon have a crush? Your first!"

"Pabo, get out of my studio!" I said throwing a pillow at him. He ran out obviously scared of me. "WOOZI HAS A CRUSH! I REPEAT WOOZI ACTUALLY LIKES SOMEONE!" Hoshi began screaming and I scrambled to lock my door before the members come barging in.

~~~~~~~~~~ (couple days later)

Svtwoozi: Do you mind if we communicate by video sometimes?

EliiZzz: Why?

Svtwoozi: Just that I'm a big fan and It'll be easier to share music.

EliiZzz: Fine do whatever.

Damn she is cold. I understand why though. Is it because have never video chat?

EliiZzz: Sorry if that came out rude by the way. I'm not good with compliments. Btw I really like your composing skills.

Svtwoozi: Tks! Btw I think I came up with the title track alrdy.

EliiZzz: Think?

Svtwoozi: Its not confirmed.

EliiZzz: Ok than can I hear it?

Svtwoozi: Sure one condition though, I want to see your face.

EliiZzz: Sure, I could have been a 40 year old man for all you know.

I think may face is really red right now. She likes my music. AND we are going to video call. I'm for real on the edge of my seat. I got her ID and skyped her.

Calling Eliz
.
.
.

"Hi" Said Eliz. She is really really pretty. Big eyes, long hair, plump lips and pale skin. "Um, you there?" She asked again. 

"U-uh hi" I'm the smoothest right? 

"So I am almost finished with the shining diamond remix. How many songs do we actually need?"

"About 8 songs? We have 3 units. I think we should do remixes for the them first. There are 2 random unit songs that has to be new and 3 songs for the entire group." I said monotonously as I read off a sheet of paper given by our CEO. I love this job but I swear this is turning into slave labor. I looked back up onto the screen to see  a very confused (and pretty) face. 

"What does random means?" 

I chuckled a bit and than explained it again. Trying to simplify it. 

"Ohhh. Well 4 months should be long enough"

"Easy for you to say. You're an amazing producer"

"You flatter me, but I suck at lyrics. Don't get me started about writing Korean songs. You're really good though. I give you that."

My ears flushed pink as the praise was said from her lips. Something feels wrong. Should I ask whats wrong or...

"Um so... Mind if I hear the Shining Diamond Remix." Yea I chickened out

"Sure." She said, and after a couple of typing and clicking, the new shining diamond started to play. It was really good. Eliz had taken the original components of the song and made it so much better. Hoshi would love to dance to this. 

"This is really good. You've outdone yourself. I think at S.Coups part Make everyone jealous of this body  We should raise the pitch gradually."

"Sure thing." Said Eliz. Before long the even newer version came up. 

"Good idea, we make a good team don't we" Continued Eliz, saying the last part a little quieter."

.

.

.

After some music sharing and talking we finally said bye.

"You should get some rest. It should be almost midnight now and knowing an Idol's work schedule you would need the rest. I'll help patch things up. Its only like 9 here." As she said, that a tired yawn escaped my mouth. Eliz chuckled and we said bye. Now I just need to face the members.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHO IS SHE?" Seungkwan immediately asked as I walked into the dorm. 

"Don't be so mean. It could be a guy that he likes. Don't worry Woozi ah we support." Said DK I just gave him a "What the fuck are you talking about look", and rolled their eyes . I went into my room and about to sleep but was interrupted by our leader Seungcheol. I need to start locking my doors.

"It only feels like a couple of days since I forcefully clicked that chat button." Said S.Coups".

"It was only a couple of days you bastard."

"Haha." He laughed "The members heard you talking to somebody today and don't lie and say its Bumzu hyung. You two skyped didn't you?" 

"Yea we did. So what? Its only about work." 

"Yea, whatever. Is she pretty?"

"S-Shut up" I said throwing a pillow at S.Coups. As I was chasing him out he quickly said "I'll keep your secret" than left the room.

All of a sudden my phone vibrated

New msg from EliiZzz

I never actually heard the "title" track though