0.6

Woozi pov:

"Woozi ahhhhh!" 

No its too early

"Hyung you need to wake up we have to be at an interview in 30 minutes" Dino said as he shook me awake.

I tiredly got up and checked my phone.

6.30 am 

Didn't I fall asleep at 3am? That's about 3 and a half hours of sleep I'll just make up the rest in the car, the dressing room and BOOM healthy sleep schedule. I planned the rest of my sleep while brushing my teeth.

"Hyung how's the album going?" Asked Vernon as he saw me. "I heard your working with another producer, who is it?"

"Its going great I guess. Yea I'm working with another producer. She's not really known that well in the industry but she's really good."
I answered while trying to get the toothpaste out of my mouth.

"She?" Vernon said with a smirk. My response was merely an eye roll and a splash of water from the tap.

"Yah! Hurry up! we have an interview" Manager hyung hurried us as the 13 of us one by one got into the vans. Me being smack in the middle of the age groups usually get to decide which to go on. Therefore I went with the hyungs (because seungkwan and DK aren't there). I don't really remember what happened because I slept majority of the way.

Then we went for an interview. Just the interview, no performance what so ever to me I find it quite dumb. You drive singers all the way to your studios but you won't let them sing? Oh well.

The interview was pretty simple there was a bowl full of questions or actions and each of us must either do or answer. Knowing my luck I will probably have to do aegyo. After that it's just an interview for a magazine.

"Okay we'll start with Mingyu." One by one we took a piece of paper. Mingyu had to flirt with the camera, dino had to choose which member he would take to an island. Sooner or later it reached to me and I grabbed a piece of paper.

"Biggest crush you ever had?" I read the paper aloud. The whole group erupted in ohhhs and I guess I started blushing because Jeonghan who was next to me gave my cheeks a slight pinch which I slapped his hand away.

Luckily S.coups spoke up saying "we're idols we can't answer that" as the whole group laughed it off and we continued. Although I think I already know the answer. Eliz.

The whole time I didn't even pay attention to the interview. My mind was completely fuzzy.

.
.
.
"You owe me one" Scoups said as he took his seat next to me in the band going back.
"Okay fine thanks for having my back on that one" I thanked Scoups.

"I'm going to do a vlive later join me please I don't wanna do it alone it can be your repay" was a

"Okay fine just this time" I agreed and napped throughout the car ride.

.
.
.

Scoups turned to me as we walked into the studio with a staff's phone to start a vlive. "Is Eliz gonna be watching?" Scoups asked me. "Why does everyone keep asking about her?" I whined as I felt my ears burn. "Okay but it's so obvious you like her. Don't worry I'll play it cool. But is she really pretty?" I'll rolled my eyes at him and nodded. I got a high pitched squeal in returned.

"Yah it's starting! Think of a funny entry." Scoups said hitting me repeatedly on my shoulder.

"Say the name!" I said imitating Scoups and Joshua and we laughed it off.

"Spoiler?" Asked Scoups to the chat as everyone was asking for them he turned to me as if asking for permission.

"It's Abit to early in the stream for spoilers isn't that maybe we'll reveal something in the end" I told the camera as we looked through the chat to answer more questions

As it reached the end of the Livestream I told Scoups to say something and we just waved them off "bye bye my pretty carats" said Scoups as we stopped the livestream.

"Ah so that's the new title track?" Scoups asked me as we walked out of the studio to walk home with members of the performance unit who were practicing some choreography. "I'm not sure, but I wrote it with the intention of it being the title track. Popular song just doesn't feel like the track."

We met Hoshi, Jun, The8 and Dino on the way out and we walked out to go get some snacks and head home.