0.5

Woozi pov

Sometimes I forget there's a screen between us. Other times I want to forget about the screen between us. I am hopelessly awkward so having someone to talk with for hours is something foreign, but its nice. Sometimes we have these silent moments where I think about what she really is in real life. I guess we should be more cautious about talking to strangers but I can't help talking like we've known each other for years. 

Right now we were reviewing some rap lyrics the hip hop unit wrote for this new song called "pretty u".

"Your so nice nice baby..." I said

All of a sudden Eliz started laughing

"I know your pronunciation isn't great but that was hilarious."

"What was?"

"Your so ice ice baby" we both started laughing at my English.

"At least I'm better than fucking BEST QUALITY SENGKWAN"

"True that"

"YAH I HEARD THAT" Shouted Sengkwan from outside. At this point we were laughing on the floor.

All of a sudden Sengkwan, Hoshi, and DK basically ran into into my studio.

"Annyeog Woozi's girlfriend" Said DK earning him a punch to the balls.

"Hey" all the boys started to fanboy.

"Is it true Woozi actually smiles? That he can talk to girls?" "Is it possible for him not to be awkward?"  They bombarded me with question.

"Will you idiots SHUT UP! Someone is trying to write a song that could potentially be the freaking song of the century" Said Woozi

"And I thought you were gay."

"Oh my god shut up Sengkwan before I hit you guys in your non-existent balls" It didn't take long before they all ran away. Eliz on the other hand was laughing her ass off. 

"Calm yourself they're just being annoying. Shouldn't you get used to this? You live with them" Said Eliz.

I blushed a crimson red knowing that Eliz saw all that was happening. "I hate them" I said 

"Mhm wait till you see my best friend she'll go crazy." 

~~~~~~~~~~

Back to the song, we were trying to create a continuation of the story set by Adore U and Mansae. Which means this song will be a confession song. 

"How do people do this?" She muttered.

"Do what?"

"Write lyrics. Don't know about you but I have no experience in love"

"You make it sound like I know everything about love but I've never been in a relationship. And no its not because I'm short." 

"Whatever you say." Eliz muttered in English. 

"Oh lyric..." Suddenly I thought of a lyric and wrote it

 urin seororeul seontaekhaetgo
nano danwiro jipjunghae  

 (we chose each other and
focus on by nano unit )

"What the hell is Nano danwiro" Eliz asked another question.I almost forgot about the language barrier. After some google translate and a math lesson she finally got it.

"Nerd" Said Eliz trying to make fun of me.

"Whatever better than nothing." I rolled my eyes and drank my water.

"saebyeoge mureul mashimyeonseo honja dajimhae naneun neoege  (I promise myself, while drinking a glass of water in the morning, to tell you) "  She sang (She has an amazing voice) 

"teok kkeutkkaji cha ollatteon geu mareul naeil kkok hagesseo  ( I will confess what has been

on the tip of my tongue tomorrow) " I continued with new lyrics.

"So how will you confess" Eliz asked catching me off guard

"I guess saying saranghaeyeo?" 

"Too mainstream." She replied. I looked at her again and then wrote. Neo yeppouda

Sorry short ass chapter :")