0.1

Eliz pov

"When are you updatiiinngg?" That would be Rose my best friend. (Although there are many times I wouldn't mind snapping her neck in half.) "Later today kay? anyway finals are starting soon I'll probably be going on an hiatus." I said. Ever since she found out I was EliiZzz on this music sharing site she has been annoying me to update. "So what remix is it this time. Did you take my request?" Asked Rose. 

"Yea I did a kpop remix. Happy now?" 

"By who???" 

"This group called Seventeen" 

"Oh my god I love them."

"Figured. Anyway my bus is here."

After waving goodbye I boarded the bus to head home.

New msg from Rose
Rose: Btw listen to svt's song mansae k?
Eliz: sure whatever.

I went home and threw my bag on my bed. I went to the fridge looking for lunch. Of course The fridge is empty. I slammed the door and found a note on the kitchen table.

Working late shift. Be back late fix something for yourself k
Sorry
Dan

I sighed. Ever since our parents died (not that I missed them) me and my brother Dan started living on our own. He started doing double shift to take care of us. Hell, who knew utility  bills, rent and food costs so much?

I went back to my room, to busy to go out, I dumped the contents of my stuff onto my small desk. The exam period is around the corner and Im dreading it. You see I have a record of getting straight Fs. F9 to be exact. How I still manage to juggle the music thing is a miracle but Im up to my neck. "What's the point?" I said to myself and just grabbed my outdated laptop from the corner. Going to the music sharing site to upload my new remix.

You're a genius!

How can anyone be so creative.

I die for your remixes.
.
.
.

They don't even know how poorly I'm doing right? I stare at my books. I won't go anywhere with my music will I? I thought to myself. Fine. I took out my books to study. (Amazing right?) Of course nothing makes sence to me. If you haven't noticed I'm dyslexic. I can't read and people pass it of as me being retarded (Which is not through.) "I'll update tommorow."
~~~~~~~~~~
*The next day*
Uhh I hate school. Can't I just sleep away my problems? I got up not trying to wake my brother. He probably got home at 11+ I'll cut him some slack. Its freaking 6am and school starts at 7. Fml. The sun isn't even up. Life sucks.

Getting to school was easy despite it being on a fucking hill. The problem is school itself.
Rose is my only and best friend. Problem is that shes from a different school. I'm from a private school (aka a reject school for delinquents) while she is in Southlake polytechnic .  Anyway, point is I'm a loner. I woke up one day and everybody hates me. Even my "best friends" hates me. They just started ignoring me. Humans are weird. Well at least they ignore me. Better than being straight up bullied. Although they do call me freak from time to time but I'm fine with that.

"Come on hurry up bell" I whispered to myself. 

"The freak's talking to herself" Said Natalie. She's not the main bitch but she is about top 10. 

"Not like you're talking to anybody too" I said with a smirk while she just rolled her eyes. 

God I hate math. My algebra sucks. Who the hell decided to put the alphabet in math. Probably satan himself. This is the last class for today than I can get back home to update. Forget studying for finals not that it would make a difference.

"Ding dong ding dong"

Finally. About time. I dashed out of class ready to leave. Today I end at 2 while Rose ends at 4+. No way in hell will I wait for her. Plus she'll just scream at me for not posting yesterday. She's the only one who actually knows that I am EliiZzz. Everyone else would bother me if they knew. One is enough. I got on my bus and waited for half an hour getting to the poorer side of town to a small one room flat. (Yes me and my bro share a room. Is there a problem?) 

"Ayyy you're back lil sis." That would be Dan I forgot today is his off day. 

"So hows school?"

 "It sucks, you know the drill" I said. 

"Well couple more months and you will be an adult just like your big brother. Paying taxes, paying rent, getting a job, dealing with nasty coworkers. All in the growing up package." Dan said with a cheesy grin. 

"Shut up"

~~~~~~~~~~
Finally I get to post my long awaited Jam Jam remix. This is the second Seventeen remix and my followers seem to love it. The first time I remixed one of their songs it was shining diamond. That Woozi guy, their producer, is really good. I gotta give that to him. Our styles are pretty close. Although I don't want to collab with him or anyone for that matter. If theres one thing life has thought me is that humans cannot coexist with one another. Its Impossible. Ive seen backstabbing and arguments happen and obviously we cant get along well.

Chat request from Svtwoozi.

Wait Isnt he the producer from seventeen? Speak of the devil

Svtwoozi: uh hi, I really like your work do you think we can collab?

No, no way.

EliiZzz: Why would you want to work with me?

I thought of it for a second. Knowing the trend we may become the best of friends, laugh and produce good music. Than we'll forget each other and from friends we will become colleagues and finally mere strangers. 

Although I do want to get my work on the shelves. And I really miss the feeling of having a friend. I call Rose my best friend but I know she sees me as an acquaintance at best.  

EliiZzz: Nvm, I'll do it.

Svtwoozi: Great :D I cant wait to get started.

What have I gotten myself into?