Chapter 25: Clarified Feelings

Author's note: This was requested! I like those! :3

Edit: Photo was previously removed and replaced. Wattpad mysteriously removed it.

-----

It's a snowy day outside. Birds are migrating, flowers are resting. On days like these, kids like them...

Were enjoying each other's morning embrace once again.

The two laid quietly as the sun beamed through the window of their room, melting some of the snow outside, and hitting a few icicles, causing small drops of rain to be heard. They both awoke fairly early into the morning, to a muffled noise that sounded close to an engine. The weekend arrived, and a few footsteps were heard outside their room.

Toriel was doing a bit of early-morning house cleaning, while Asgore aided her, mainly in vacuuming or the houseplant maintenance. Before they woke up, Toriel checked in on the couple as they slept peacefully. When she made sure they were both doing alright, she admired how adorable they were as they slept together, holding each other tightly, as if something would come close to harm them.

But neither of them would let the other get hurt.

They both awoke gently and looked deeply into each other's eyes. With a deep good morning kiss, they both sat up and stretched. Frisk hugged Chara from behind as they stretched, wrapping their cute arms around Chara's tummy. Chara giggled and held Frisk's hands until they let go. Once they got up and showered, they headed downstairs to greet Toriel, and enjoy some breakfast.

"Good morning my children. I assume you both slept soundly?" Toriel said with her bright smile as the two walked in, hand-in-hand.

They sat down at the table together after Frisk returned Toriel's greeting with a hug at her waist. Toriel placed a hand on Frisk's hand in response as she continue cooking a breakfast feast of Waffles, Eggs, Smoothies, and various other morning snacks. Toriel finished, and served everyone after calling Asgore to their kitchen table. Frisk and Chara sat close to each other, while Toriel and Asgore did the same. Toriel watched as her children ate, and noticed how often they glanced lovingly at the other. She knew the two liked each other, but not as much as they showed to Toriel.

She wondered if she should confront the two about how they feel.

The family continued to eat in silence. Asgore had a newspaper he quietly read as he ate. Frisk and Chara didn't say a word, as they only stared into each other's beautiful red eyes for the duration of the meal. Toriel just watched her children in an investigative look. She found their admiration adorable as she stared in deep interest.

When Frisk and Chara finished, they put their plates in the sink before hopping onto the couch. Chara leaned against the arm rest, and Frisk laid their head beside Chara's while they sat between Chara's legs. Chara wrapped their arm's around Frisk, while Frisk put their hands over top of Chara's while they rested on Frisk's stomach. They sat comfortably together as a movie began playing. Toriel looked over at them, smiling sweetly at their sheer level of cute, before pulling Asgore out of his seat, and into the backyard. Due to their naturally warm fur, the outside air didn't bother them.

"Tori? What is the rush, dear?" Asgore asked, confused to her speed.

"Have you any idea of the relationship between our children?" She asked him quickly.

"Erm... I am aware that they both close. I have 'interrupted' them twice as they were outside with me, aiding me in the garden and front lawn." He asked truthfully.

He was still rather nervous about walking in on them both embracing so closely.

"But, just how close are they? You remember the few time we saw Asriel and Chara together in the same bed. But Chara just enjoyed his fur, since we kept the house rather cool."