Chapter 47: Choices Maid

Author's note: Apologies for the break-up. I hope this sates everyone. ;3

Double thanks to my Sweetie and their awesome (re-used) cover! <3 :3

Enjoy! :3

-----

What happens, when an angel and a demon come together? Is it Heaven, or is it Hell?

Is it a mix between the two, where chaos and peace co-exist? Where pain can live with happiness?

Is it love, or is it hate?

Asgore was in the front seat, driving Chara and Frisk to the mall, in search of a costume store they noticed while shopping with Toriel one day. One day, while Chara was sleeping in, (As usual), Frisk had mentioned it to both of their parents, and kept the idea in the back of their mind. Frisk thought about asking about the store earlier, but the events Chara and Frisk had shared got in the way.

Frisk and Chara sat in the back seat together, holding hands tightly and nuzzling against each other, staring out the window as they waited to arrive at the mall. They saw many houses, restaurants, buildings, and sights as they drove by. The city they lived it had many sights and attractions, as well as being well-known for being the city that houses the royal monster family, and the savior of monsters. Due to this fact, the city had quite the bit of attention. Many visitors, tourists, and diplomats often came into the city, seeking the local celebrities.

Frisk may like the attention of the public, but would much rather have the attention of Chara.

While Chara and Frisk shut their eyes and leaned their heads together, time passed by gently and slowly. They both waited for several minutes before Asgore gained both of their attention as he slowed down and finally parked the car.

"Children, we have arrived at the mall."

Frisk and Chara pulled their heads up, turned to each other, gave a smile, and climbed out of the car. They re-locked hands again and walked with Asgore to the entrance of the mall. 

The beautiful, clean, bright, and neat mall was still as effervescent as they remembered it. The sun may not be shining, but the light that beamed through the clouds still made a presence throughout the mall's stained-glass windows. Stores of various types filled every corner of the location, and people flooded the walkways. 

Frisk heard a few whispers, and even a few mentions of their name.

Frisk ignored what they heard and pulled Chara to a map standee. Asgore walked up behind them and helped them locate the location of the costume store. The 3 of them easily heard how some of the humans knew the king was present, and any monsters instantly greeted him.

The trio dealt with any attention they received subtly and walked quietly to the costume store.

The moment they arrived at the beautiful store named "Dandy Dress-up", Frisk and Chara went wide-eyed. All around in every direction were beautifully crafted dresses, suites, outfits, and many other items. Styles in every color imaginable were strung up, along with beautiful decorations of many shapes and colors to compliment the costumes. Lights planted on the ceiling emitted a calming pink light, which bounced off the shiny bits of the stores decorations and costume pieces. The store was immaculate. 

Frisk and Chara looked at each other with stars in their eyes, and ran off in different directions, looking at several different types of costumes. Chara's style went from a green ninja from a game named "End View", and it almost interested them until they spotted a beautiful angel costume, which caught their attention much more. The white wrappings, bright golden halo, and fluffy wings looked so wondrous and pretty to Chara, and they instantly grabbed the costume.