Chapter 31: Coelestem Pluviam

Author's note: Another day, another chapter. Enjoy everyone, and thanks for helping me hit 15 thousand! 

I love you. <3 :3

-----

Winter's assault has finally ended.

The harsh wind, the thick snow, and the icy grip of cold have faded away, replaced by cool rain and a chilly breeze.

Spring has arrived.

The sun was hiding from the town. Large, grey, and light clouds cluttered the sky, dropping bits of water all over the place. The soft pelts of rain gently hit the roof of the house. Chara could hear it, and it was quite relaxing. Chara woke up and tried to hug their favorite squishy teddy bear, but they noticed Frisk wasn't in their arms. They rolled to face upwards, and let out a sigh before sitting up and stretching. Chara grabbed their usual attire and cleaned themselves up. They began walking down the stairs to see Frisk on the couch comfortably, leaning on the side arm and watching TV. Chara smiled as they walked behind Frisk and hugged them. Frisk made a grunt.

"What's up?" Chara asked.

"I am mad at you." Frisk said, not returning the hug.

"What did I do?" Chara became a little concerned. They let go defensively and walked around the couch to face Frisk. They couldn't recall ever doing anything to upset Frisk.

"Sit beside me." Frisk said sternly. Chara was nervous now.

Chara complied and sat beside Frisk. Frisk had an irritated expression, which worried Chara. Once Frisk turned and stared into Chara's scared eyes, Frisk gained their usual sunlight smile, and wrapped their arms around Chara's neck and smooched them on the lips. When they let go, they snuggle against Chara comfortably.

"I was mad because you weren't cuddling me." Chara's anxiety left them, and they laughed too before wrapping their arms around Frisk at last. 

They both sat together happily as they watched the television. Frisk kept an eye on the outside and saw the rain was getting heavier. It was easily audible, which was pleasant for Frisk. They loved the gentle and soothing sound of rain. The rain was heavy enough to make large puddles outdoors, and Frisk was beginning to get an idea. However, their idea could come into fruition soon, since for now, they were extremely happy while cuddling Chara.

While Frisk was resting calmly against Chara, Chara was beginning to hunger again. Every now and then Chara would gently turn their head to glance at Frisk's adorable sleepy face. Looking at them just made Chara want to hug them tightly, kiss them, and just show them all kinds of affection. Chara thought of the perfect way to get some affection. They fixed their posture so they sat completely up. Frisk glanced up at Chara with their beautiful eyes when they moved, and that's when the spark ignited.

Chara turned their body, grabbed Frisk's shoulders, and pulled them up to their mouth. They instantly began to hug and each, and Frisk's weigh pushed Chara back against the couch. They both began to lay down and close their eyes as they held close and began making out. The hunger mixed with the affection had made Chara almost drool as they got more passionate into the kiss, and both of their lips were already warm, wet, and soft. They kissed together tenderly as they held close. The weight of Frisk weighed comfortably against Chara's chest. Their fluffy sweaters pushing against one another, making the hug even more delightful. The heat was intense as they continued to move their lips in a tender manner, tasting each other gently, savoring the moments like this that they shared.

The bond between them was strong, and no one could ever take that away from them.

After the hunger passed and they both ran out of vigor, Frisk remained pleasantly on top of Chara, snuggling into their chest like a bed again as Chara hugged them close. The gentle hugging and kisses Frisk got was enough of a recharge in energy to bring up their idea. They turned their head towards the window, and the rain hadn't let up. Frisk turned excitedly towards Chara and poked their adorable pink cheek. They opened their eyes and stared lovingly at Frisk.