Chapt. 6

Saturday.

Finally, it's finally the day that I get to hang out with Kayden. This week has been pure hell, I deserve a break from all the shit I've gone through.

Kayden and I were texting all night. He's actually a really interesting dude, I learned he loved cats much like myself and he's a huge book worm. I thought that was adorable because he doesn't look like the type who gets lost in words.

I've started to really open up to him, I feel like I'll be a little shy when I meet him but I already know so much about him so I have endless things to say.

Clair and Drake have been a large problem, even since last night. They were having sex all night and all I could hear were grunts and moans. I got little to no sleep, and I'm in a really shitty mood. But I do have something to look forward to so that's keeping me from literally stabbing both of them.

It's 10:00 now and I'm meeting Kayden at 12:30. Clair wanted to meet him but she's forgotten everything now that Drakes around. I've managed to get my pills myself but I can already tell that I'm going to forget one day and my sister won't help me calm down because Drake won't want her to leave.

Drake has started to really put a bad effect on my life, he's taken away my sister who is one of the only people I can trust and he makes me feel nervous. Like if I come home and Clair isn't there he's gonna hurt me. I hate not feeling safe in my own home.

My mom hasn't been back in awhile and it's worrying me. I know she isn't dead but sometimes I fear that she's just going to abandon us for real one day. I like having her around, it's nice having at least one parent...

'Hey mouse!'

'Hey bear.'

I started calling Kayden bear because I'm quiet and small and he's large and loud. I thought it fit. (:

'Whatcha up to?'

'I'm just getting ready to go see you. ^-^'

'Same, I thought that I'd pick you up would that be fine?'

'Oh yeah totally, I'd love that. (:'

'Okay great, I'll pick you up at around 12:30.'

'Kk.'

I put down my phone and smiled. He's just so amazing. I've never even hung out with him and he makes me feel special.

I decided I would take a shower to get fresh, he deserves it. :b

--

I was all done getting ready, I had a black and white flannel on with a Pierce The Veil undershirt, I had my favorite black, ripped up skinny jeans on and a black belt with red blood stain patterns.

I felt cute, I haven't felt cute in a long time.

It was 11:30 so I had a little bit of time to rest.

"HEY FAGGOT WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU PUT MY CAR KEYS?!"

Drake slammed into my room, I jumped because he scared the living hell out of me.

"Wh- what? I didn't touch your keys."

"I know it was you, shithead."

"I DIDNT TOUCH SHIT!" I yelled, big mistake.

"You're dead fucking meat dicknose."

Drake walked up to me and grabbed the front of my shirt, I didn't protest because I'm small and helpless..

He punched me square in the eye causing me to yelp.

"Drakie I found your keys." Clair sung up the stairs.

Drake let out the most satanic laugh I've ever heard.

"I'm sure you did something to deserve this."

He threw me back onto my bed and walked downstairs. I heard the front door close and I knew I was alone.

I got up and looked at my eye in the bathroom. Great it was already swollen, I'm ugly now. Even more ugly. Fuck...

I felt like crying, but I didn't want to. I felt like I needed to start being braver.

I walked downstairs and grabbed an ice pack. I'm going to start being a thorn, not a rose. I need to stand up for myself and not instantly cry when things get tough.

Knock knock

Shit, what. OH MY GOD it's Kayden, shit okay collect yourself Robin.

I walked to the front door and hesitantly opened it, I'm not gonna lie I was extremely nervous.

There I saw him, he had the cutest outfit on. A black dress shirt with a white tie, and black skinny jeans. He looked like a prince, an emo prince. He's not emo, but I'm sure he knew I loved black.

His hair was just like it was the first time I saw him, slightly messy but like he did it on purpose. I've never seen a more beautiful man.

"Hey mouse! Woah, what the fuck. Who did that to your eye?!"

He quickly stepped inside, I didn't invite him in but eh, who cares?

"I uh, my sister's boyfriend punched me a couple minutes ago and left."

"Is that the same one we were texting about?"

"Yeah..."

"I might have been joking about knocking him straight last time, but I'm literally going to rip his fucking th-"

"Hey, it's okay. I'm fine, it doesn't even hurt."

I gave him a big, genuine smile.

He let out a sigh.

"I know, I just... feel weird letting this happen.."

I stuck my tongue out at him, and he winked back at me. I think my heart just melted.

"Let's get out of here and have some fun."

"Haha, yeah. I'd like that."

He put his arm around my shoulders, he fucking put his arm around me. I'm dead, I'm actually dead.