My Rouge mate

Chapter 1

Alice white, a 5'2 feisty werewolf who just so happens to be the only daughter to the alpha of Widows Creek. Ronnie black 6'5 dangerous Werewolf who just so happens to be the alpha of a vicious rogue pack called Dark Moon.

I run into the Forrest and refuse to turn back. I wish they would just leave me alone nothing bad can happen to me while I'm on my pack territory. I must have been running for an hour not paying attention to my surrounding. I know this area like the back of my hand... But then again I've never see this pack of the Forrest.....

''Oh no....'' I whisper to myself.

I had crossed the territory line without even noticing and whats worst i'm in one of the most dangerous rogue pack in the country. They kill any trespassers with a blink of an eye.

''Oh god I have to get back.'' I tell to myself.

As I'm walking back trying to figure out with way to go, only going by the scent I begin my journey. Next thing I know my wolf is going crazy.

''Ali what the hell is wrong?!'' I say to her

''Go back Alice now!'' My wolf Ali demands.

''Are you crazy?, we can't go back there we might come across a Rogue of something!''

I say furious and keep on walking despite her whining and complaining. Ahh yes! I say in my head as I see the cross about a half mile away. Just when I'm in the clean I hear footsteps.... Instead of being one of those stupid girls who turn to look or ask who's there, I shift into my all white wolf and make a run for it. I hear the multiple footsteps coming closer, all I thing about is my safety.

Just when I come close to making it.... I get tackled by a big brown wolf I can tell he's not a alpha because of the size, more than likely a beta. He's growling at me but since we're not in the same pack we can't mind link. He gets off of me so I can get but, and when I do I see 4 wolf that were same if not bigger size than me. I see the biggest one my attacker growl at the others probably telling them to shift. And they do.... Right in from of me. "Oh boy" I say to myself. Each is over 6 foot with an impressive six pack. My. Eyes go down and realize there nude from the waist down also. On instinct I lay I the dirt and cover my eye with my paws. I hear them all chuckling but I refuse to look up.

"Shift trespasse!" hear the leader tell me. I stand and shake my head indicating that I have no clothes. One of the men go behind a tree and grabs four basketball shorts and a long white t-shirt. The shirt is thrown to me.

"Shift you have clothes now" he says. I grab the shirt in my mouth and shift behind a tree, the shirt is obviously too big for me, it comes to my middle thighs.

I come out from behind the tree to she the 4 guys half dressed.

"What are you doing on land" asked the leader.

"I didn't mean to I just got lost, If you let me go I promise I won't cause any trouble." I say pleading they'll just let me go.

"Sorry no can do sweet cheeks, we have to take every trespasser to the alpha." He's says while smirking and looking at the ground infront of me

" whats your name?" he ask.

"Alice white and yours?" i question back.

"Im Jimmy beta of this pack, thats freddy, Michael and Mickey. I see that Michael and Mickey are twins.

"Please just let me go i mean no harm i just got lost my territory line is just a few feet away please let me go!" I try to plead with them because i know what will happen if they take me to there alpha, hell kill me for sure! Wondering why he and the others were still looking at the ground in front of me, i realize thats not what they're looking at they're look me bare legs!

"Hey you pervs! Stop looking at me

like I'm a piece of meat, you idiots!" I yell out. Realizing that I just insulted them they started growling. I start backing up incase they decide to pounce. Before I can get to far....

"Grab her!" Jimmy says

Before I even have a chance to move I see Michael and Mickey restraining me. Being the alpha daughter that I am I put up a fight, but its no use.

" No use in fighting its four against one" Micky says

"We'll I can at least try, you expect me to just sit here and let you kidnap me like some helpless little girl?!?! I am an alphas daughter so just shut your trap buddy!" I yell ranting

Silence.... That's all I hear.

" Uhh...well...I guess" Mickey try's to come up with something to say but can put his words together.

"Let's just take her back to the alpha, she's taking up to much of my time."

Jimmy says

"Are you sure? She's a hand full" Says Freddy.

"Yes I'm sure! Don't question me!" Yells Jimmy

"Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed" I mutter to Micky

"Yeah no kidding." He says back.

" I heard that that!" Yells Jimmy

Yeah you were suppose to." I tell him.

"Come on let's go meet the alpha, you better pray he spares you." Smirks Jimmy. Oh god please help me..