Chapter 11

Not pre-read

Not edited

Chapter 11

Alice POV

Ronnie and I were running for 2 hours straight with barley any conversation. I think he could sense that I was upset and he didn't want to push me.

"Alice were here." Ronnie says

I didn't even noticed we stop because I was in so deep in thought.

"Princess are you okay? Have you changed your mind? Alice you're not leaving me!" He growls

His sudden mood change takes me by suprise and makes me wonder if he does this offen.

"No no no Ronnie it's not that, and I'm not leaving you." I tell him placing my hand on his cheek an rubbing it with my thumb.

"Good I can't lose you, you're the only one I have right now." He says desperate sounding like hurt puppy.

"Let's go rest for a few hours." He finally says leading me to the pack house and up to his room.

We get to his room and take all it in.

I ran away from my parent, and moved in with my mate .

"What are you thinking so hard about?" Ronnie asks while rubbing my back.

"Just everything that's happened." I tell him.

"Maybe you should sleep. Here" he says giving me a shirt to sleep in.

The bathrooms over there." he say pointing to a door.

"Okay thanks." I say giving him a small peck on the lips and walk away with a smile on my face.

I hear some shuffling and a phone ring. I figure it's Ronnie's so I don't think anything of it.

I change and get ready to come out when he knocks on the door....

"Alice princess come out now I have to tell you something." He says through the door.

I open the door and come face to face with my mate.

"Love come sit down" he says with the gentlest voice he can.

" What is is? Is something wrong?" I say chuckling nervously.

" Alice your dad had a hard attack....."

----------------------------------------------

Okay this was the hardest chapter to write mostly because I'm not really that into the story and I have major writers block.

I don't know what to do with this story right now.

I can't just abandon it because of all the people reading, it's hard writing when your hearts not in it.

Also yesterday was a really hard day for my family.

My whole family is currently dealing with a death.

So it's been really hard keeping up with stuff.

Anyways I'm sooo sorry it's short I just can't think of anything

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

AND FOLLOW