Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Alice POV

"Dad?!" I gasp and look at him

"What did I tell you about seeing him?! And you bring that dirty mutt into my house! You're I. Some serious trouble long lady!" My father yelled

"You won't touch her!" Ronnie says growling at my him stepping forward.

"She is my daughter, I will do what I please!" He growls back. They just keep bickering back and forth, I'm hoping I can get Ronnie out without any trouble.

"Dad please he was just visiting me." I say calmly

"It doesn't matter I don't want him in my house or anywhere near you, you disobeyed me." He says with hurt in his eyes. The look on his face broke my heart, i never meant to hurt him.

"You get him out of here, and then go to bed we'll discuss this in the morning. If he isn't out in 30 second I'm gonna treat him like the rogue like he is." He says before walking out.

"I so sorry about my dad I ....i..." I couldn't form anywords.

"It's okay princess we'll talk about it tomorrow okay?" He says calming me down

"Okay, bye." And with that he left out the window he came in. I really hope my dad's words didn't effect him to much. I lay down on my soft bed and all I can think about is Ronnie his smell is all over my room. As I drift to sleep all I can hope is that tomorrow will be better today.

The next morning

I wake up feeling hungover all I want to do is lay in bed.

"Alice your father wants you down for breakfast!" My mother yells

"Alright I'll be down." I jump in the shower wash my hair, shave all body parts. After I get out I put on jean short and a pink v neck I don't feel like wearing too much clothes incase it gets warm out. I let my hair air dry in its natural waves, everyone tells me how amazing to looks. I put some mascara and eyeliner on them I'm ready for the day. I walk down stairs I see my mom and dad sitting at the table not touching their food.

"H..hey guys." I say timidly as I sit down caution of my surroundings incase something pops out.

"Alice.... Your mother and I have come to the decision th---"

"And by that he means his decision." My mother butted in

"As I was saying! We've come to the decision that it's best for you to move with grandpa joe and grandma lily..." He says

"WHAT?!? You can't do that! I just found my mate just because you don't like him doesn't mean you can keep us apart!"

"I'm just looking out for you and you for see that." He sighs

"Well of course dad you're trying to take my soul mate away from me and send me off to cranky old grandpa joe!" I yell at him

"Don't talk to me that way, I am your father an your alpha. It's already done you're leaving in the morning go pack your stuff. " he says and gets up ready to walk away."

"No I'm not leaving Ronnie...."

-----------------------------------------

Okay so thanks for all the votes and comment on all my chapters I totally thought this story was gonna be a fail, it's slowly coming along.

Question on how updates should be; every 1-2 weeks with 2-3 chapters a couple pages long. Or every 1-2 days with 1 page long chapters at a time. The longer you wait for the chapters the longer they're gonna be.