Entry 2

I slowly walked in and shut the door closed as quiet as I could since my mom was on the recliner asleep. Poor thing she looks like she hasn't slept in months. As I get closer into the room I see my daddy sleeping. I get close to his bed down on my knees and take his hand and just pray to the moon goddess.

After a few words I started to cry at the thought of loosing my daddy. I cried and cried so hard that I felt a slight tap on my shoulder, when I looked up, daddy woke up. " honey why are you crying?" He asked. " I can't stand the thought of loosing you daddy, I love Ronnie but I love you too!". He lifted his hands and wiped my tears away.

"Daddy, why can't you accept that I have a mate?" He looked at me with such disparity, and sighed. "Sweet heart your my little girl and like any little girl you have a jealous daddy. I do understand its your time to have your love, but I've been avoiding it because I've been hiding something for so long". What was my dad saying, is he crazy? What secret can he possibly keep from me?!?!. "What is it daddy you can tell me". My dad just looked up at the ceiling and took a deep breath and gave me a long stare.

"Sweet heart only your mother knows this, but it's time you know." OMG this doesn't sound to good. "Sweety as werewolves we grew up with the knowledge that we were the healthiest and strongest creatures in the world. Sadly some facts are wrong. When I was a young pup I was rushed to hospital various times for heart problems. My chest always hurt I couldn't play or train to long with out having a strong pain in my chest." He sighed again and continued his story. "After one long day of patrolling duty I got very light headed and I passed out, i was rushed to the pack hospital. That day I was diagnosed with heart failure problems. I know how can that be? To be honest honey I was born with a ticking time bomb as a heart." I stared crying at the words he was saying.

He grabbed my face and looked at me, "hey hey don't cry sweet heart, I've learned to deal with it, I am the alpha aren't I? " we stared at each other for a long time and just laughed. "Daddy I don't mean to be mean but what does this have to do with my mate?" My dad looked at my mom till sleeping and said to me, "honey I'm more than happy you found your mate but I have a slight issue. The doctor said I don't have much longer, and I need to prepare an heir for the alpha title". Was he asking me to be alpha? Was he asking me to leave Ronnie? No I can't do that I love him. " daddy why can't mom stay in charge?"

He suddenly looked mad and said "your mother can't rule without a mate and if I'm gone she won't bare to even try" he started to sniffle as he looked at my mom. "I love her so much Alice, she's my world and the very breath I take. I wake up and deal with my heart just for her". Water stared to come out of my eyes and the sound of those words, he turned to me and said "Alice if you leave the pack to be the luna of a rouge pack our pack won't survive. They need a well trained and healthy alpha". I wiped my eyes and got up. " I have to think about this daddy, I love you but I have to think about my mate". And with that I kissed my dad on the forehead and same to my mother.

I walked out and sighed at the thought of everything I just heard. My dad may die soon, but I love my mate, my mom may not survive with out my dad, but I love my mate. I might have to become alpha of my pack but I can't leave Ronnie. All these thoughts ran through my head and suddenly the best smell and feeling came to me and I knew who it was. My Ronnie, I quickly got up and with no words I kissed him like I never kissed him before.

A sexy growl came from him. We separated to catch and breath and he just said "what was that for?"....... I Thought about it and it just seemed right to say, "because I love you Ron" he looked deep in my eyes for and lies and when he couldn't find them he picked me up bridal style and he carried me out to car and we were off to his, I mean our home.

I have some serous thinking to do.

Sincerely, Britney M Aguila.