Chapter 3

Chapter 3

This is just Ronnie's POV of when thy meet nothing else happen

Ronnie black POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST THE SCENT?!?!" I yell to the patrol.

"W..we can't find it anymore, we think he jumped onto a river or something to cover his scent.." My patrol Pat tells me. I'm so frustrated right now, one of my dangerous prisoners escaped, and my wolf been bugging me about finding my mate. I want a wait more than anything. I just can't focus right now.

"Urhh just find him!" I growl to him.

*Alpha, we have a female trespasser, she doesn't seem to be a rogue like us. She's part of a pack.* my beta Jimmy tells me threw mind link.

*Well bring her in* I tell him back.

And then shut off my mind link. I heard a knock on my office door. My wolf is going crazy right now but I can't figure out what's going on. When I open the door I'm hit with the most delicious scent ever, a mix of roses and strawberries.

"MATE!" My wolf and I say at the same time. My mate looks up and I see her big beautiful blue-green eyes. Tan skin freckles, dark dirty blonde hair. She stunning. Then I see the twins restraining her.

"MINE!" I growled and pulled her away from twins.

"NOBODY BUT ME CAN EVER TOUCH MY MATE!" I yelled.

"S..s...sorry alpha I had n...no idea she was your m..mate, S..she was the trespasser." The twins and jimmy try to explain.

"ARE CALLING MY MATE A TRESPASSER?!?" I growl

"N...n...noo alpha I'm not... I...it's just..." They try again to explain to me.

"Let me and my mate talk in peace, leave!" I yelled They quickly run away, while my mate stands there terrified..

I turns around

"Hello little mate." I says while pushing her up against the wall while putting his face in here neck taking a sniff gosh she smells delicious, i graze my teeth around the spot where i would mark her at. She tries to push me away but i don't let her, when she realizes she can't she gives up.

"What's my sexy little sexy mates name?" I says to her

"Alice white and yours?" She questions back weakly.

"Ronnie black, mmm Alice white such a innocent name. Tell me Alice are as innocent as you look?" I questions while putting my sexy voice.

"I... uhhh.." She try come up with something to say but she can't make words form, and it causes me to chuckle.

"Yep defiantly innocent." I say while smirking.....

Give me ideas/new story ideas.