Chapter 9

Zayn's POV

I was heading to bed when Liam grabbed me by my wrist and into a hug. "Liam I need to go to bed." I tried to get out of his grip but it was no use since he was stronger than me. "I know."

"Then let me go to bed."

"Nope your sleeping with me." Before I knew it I was in Liam's room already pushed into bed. He lied right next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I cuddled myself into his chest being able to still smell the remaining of his Cologne. "Goodnight babe" he told me and I yawned a little "Goodnight." And with that I let sleep take over me.

I woke up with nobody next to me. I walked downstairs and saw Liam in the kitchen cooking breakfast for us. I think he knew I was watching because he turned around and said 'Good morning' I went up to him and hugged him from behind. "So whats the plan for today?" He asked me like he didn't know. "Well I have to pick my stuff cause I have to go back home but I promise I will be back for the weekend yeah?"

He turned around and looked at me with his puppy eyes. "Do you have to go?" I chuckled a bit and kissed him on the cheek but since he is very sneaky I ended up kissing him on the lips." Yes you know I have to go."

The rest of the day went by fast and I ended up going home. I knew Louis was waiting for me for I can tell him everything. You know Louis just being Louis.

~~~
Crappy ass chapter but I had to update so here it goes enjoy.

-Stephanie 💋