Chapter 11

Liam's POV

I was packing my stuff as Niall was packing his stuff and loading it to the car. Me and Niall both live together and I didn't want to leave him here by himself so I told him he can move with me to Bradford and he gladly accepted my request. "Liam, you ready mate?" I turned around zipping up my bag. "Yeah I just need to go turn in the keys at my parents mailbox and we can go yeah?" Niall nodded as I told him what we were going to do before we left.

We left my house thirty minutes after and went to my parents house to leave my keys since my parents own the house I live in. The drive to Bradford was silent but me and Niall were jamming to Blessings by Big Sean.

We stopped by McDonald's because Niall being Niall was always hungry. We ordered our food and ate there. "So this Zayn of yours do you feel something for him?" Niall said. I stared at him for a while and took a sip of my drink. I sighed before I could answer Niall. "Well um you see I-" I was cut off by Niall finishing my sentence. "And you like him more like love him yeah?" I sighed once again realizing Niall was right. "Yeah." Niall just laughed at me which made my eyes widen. "What?" I Ask him feeling quite annoyed. "It was so obvious the first time you met him the way you would look at him." I punched Niall in the arm and ran for the car. Before I knew it Niall was way ahead of me.

The rest of the ride was silent. Louis was able to get a house right next to his and in which I knew I was going to have to pay him back. Me and Niall unpacked our stuff and realized it was time to go to the high school Zayn and Louis went to Louis was also able to register us in.

We got to the school and went to the office and were greeted by an old lady behind the counter.

"Hi there what can I do for you sweetheart?" Said the old lady. We're new here and we're here to pick up our schedules."

"Name?" The old lady was heading to the cabinet behind her and put on her glasses. "Liam Payne and Niall Horan." She looked through the files and came back to us. "Okay here you go both of you have all your classes together and Liam you locker number is 1567 and Niall your locker number is 1569 so not far from each other and the combination is at the top of your schedules. Any questions?" Me and Niall both exchanged looks and nodded no. "Okay you guys can leave and look for your lockers and classes."

We started looking for our lockers. Right now everyone one was at there lockers. I saw Louis and Zayn at there lockers and turns out their near our lockers I yelled for Zayn. "Zayn!" He turned around and had a huge smile on his face. "Liam!" He ran to me and I picked him up making him wrap his legs around my waist. I was able to steal a few kisses from him. I looked over his shoulder as I saw Louis and Niall smirk at us while he put his face in the crook of my neck.

"Liam what are you doing here?" Zayn asked me as I was putting him down. "Well I wanted to come and surprise you by telling you that I was moving here and living right next to Louis and he knew this whole time." Zayn turned around to Louis and gave him a glare. "Louis what the fuck you knew my boy- I mean you knew Liam was coming and you didn't tell me!?" Louis and Niall just laughed at him. "Sorry mate I had to keep it a secret." Zayn turned back around facing me. "You could have told me you know?" I smiled at him. "If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise anymore would it?" Zayn just hugged me and I wrapped my arms around his waist and just stood there. "Zayn?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my boyfriend? Officially?"

"Liam yes."

~~~
oml i thought i uploaded this part apperently i didnt so this chapter should fix things on how liam already lives in Bradford.

-Stephanie💋