Chapter 1

• Dedicated to Martina Di Gregorio

 “So, what did you write down?” I was the luckiest guy alive. I got a chance to sit with her during English, eventhough she had no choice. I dreamed away, but quickly tried to focus myself on my work.

“Ummh… Just about diction.” I wanted to slam my face into a wall and die. I couldn’t even make myself look good towards her. I smiled sheepishly and watched her, hoping I didn’t sound too stupid.

“Well, I got….” And that’s about all I heard. Her eyes were flickering between me and her piece of paper. She looked like a president or something, it was like she was up on a podium talking to thousands of people watching. I wanted to grind with her.

“Mmmh…” I said trying to pay attention to at least one word she said, so I wouldn’t look like a dumbass if I got asked about it.

“Keeping a diary…” She focused her eyes on her paper, trying to find another example to the question. Her chest moved up and down as she breathed in and out. I felt like an animal, and just wanted her. She was done talking. I quickly crossed my legs.

Later I kept thinking. I wasn’t invisible to her, but she didn’t talk much to me either. She eyed me though. I wanted to get up and scream it to everyone. But then again, I was new in this school, I’d be a total freak and everyone would hate me, including her. I wanted to be with her, but I would have to take it slow, at first. I’d have to start with talking though. And then I started thinking about her…

Amazing. That’s what she was. Her laughter filled the world with bright colors, streaming out, and everyone could relax because when she laughed, the world would stand still for a second, and nothing would matter but her happiness. Fabulous every day, seemed to be her lifestyle. Blue eyes, blond hair, pink lips, and her body looked like it would be great to hold onto. I didn’t know her very well, but that was okay, because she eyed me sometimes. As her hands touched things, they showed how much they loved life. Everything was handled with care, but still passionately. Even her school stuff. Her hair would fall to her face, and she would wipe it back again. Ten minutes later the same thing would happen, and the whole day would be an ongoing process of wiping her hair out of her face. I liked her for everything she did, and for everything she said.

We had a grand total of 3 classes together: Art,  English and Math. I adored her art and it always inspired me. The colors she used were amazing, and she made such detailed pictures. In English she talked. And talked. And talked. And talked. But when it came down to it, she’d always have the right answer. I know she loves art. Not only because she takes the class, but because she did a book report on a book about a book on Art for English class.

She has boobs. No, wait, let me rephrase that. She has BOOBS. They’re big and round and awesome to look at. I know I shouldn’t be thinking about them, but they are so hot. Also when she bend over to grab something across a table, or when she was standing while working in art, her ass looked like you could put a cup on top of it, and it wouldn’t fall. She had freckles on her face, and when she licked her lips it made me long for her. She had this long red jacket she wore sometimes. Her hands would unbutton it, and slowly let it slide off her body, so all her curves would be seen through her tight tops. When she really smiled, it was a smile to die for. When she talked her eyes sparkled. She was passionate about everything she did.

And everything changed when I bumped into her and she dropped all her books across the hallway.