Friday 30th May.

Olly's POV.

"That's the rings bought, let's plan my STAG DO." I told Dermot as we walked out of Ernest Jones, i'd just bought two silver wedding rings, mine was just plain silver, Caroline's is a small band with diamonds incrusted in it, I know Caz will love it because it matches the engagement ring.

"I think we deserve a break." I told Dermot as we got into his car.

"Why don't we go away for the week I mean you're ahead?"

"Totally, how about Amsterdam?"

"Perfect and Caroline never has to know." Dermot said as I looked on the internet for the cheapest flights.

"Okay, I haven't got enough money in the budget to pay for everyone's flight." I sighed looking at the cheapest flights and hotels.

"I'll pay for everyone else." Dermot said.

"Are you sure?"

"Defiantly I need a lad's holiday."

"Okay one week of getting pissed, whoop whoop." I screamed pumping my fist.

----------------------------------------------

Caroline's POV.

"I want a hen party." I told Faye as we walked through the centre of London randomly shopping for things that none of us need, I've been stopped a few times people asking for photos or asking how the engagement was going of corse I told them that Olly was planning the wedding and everyone found it romantic.

"I want one to," I looked at her like she'd grown two heads. "No I meant I want you to have a hen party, I'm gonna call Olly see what he's planning." She told me as she got her phone out of her pocket.

"Hey Ols." I heard some mumbling from the other line.

"Yeah, I was wondering does Caz get a hen party." More mumbling.

"I know it's early but get something out of the way so you're not worrying." Again more mumbling.

"Pleaseeee." She whined down the phone.

"Yay, thanks Olly love ya, oh and so does Caz." She shouted into the phone before putting it back into her pocket.

"Olly said he's going to plan it for next week." She told me, I cheered as we walked into another shop, I need a new outfit.

----------------------------------------------

A few hours later we walked into my apartment dumping all the bags, I have the perfect outfit for my stag do and I can't wait. Placing my bags into my room and changing into my sweats. I walked into the living room and turned the telly on.

"Is Olly Murs the sweetest man on earth? If you were wondering what the answer to this question was then its yes, it turns out that Olly is so romantic he is actually planning his own wedding to Caroline flack, today fans took to twitter asking the pop star if the rumours were true and he answered with 'The rumours are true I'm planning my wedding for the love of my life, and its gonna be the best wedding EVER!' Oh he's so sweet." Looking at the TV I saw a woman stood talking about our wedding ideas; I can't believe he tweeted that. "I can't wait to marry that man." I muttered to myself as I turned the channel over to one of my favourite movies. 'Pitch Perfect.'

----------------------------------------------

Olly's POV.

"Okay then Dermot the hen do, we have them of course at the bingo first just to piss Caz of," I said winking at Dermot. "Then off for a night on the town of course there gonna be V.I.P's, now all we need are goodies bags."

"Well if you stopped talking Olly and helped me make the goodie bags we might get some were." Dermot muttered stuffing a few penis shaped lollipops into a goodie bag, laughed at him I place a badge in the bag before moving on to the next one.

"We need to pack derm's were in Amsterdam on Saturday."

"I know I can't wait."

"Me either but Cazza should never know she would kill me." I muttered finishing the last bag.

"Let's get a beer." I told Dermot as I walked over to the fridge grabbing two cans and handing one to him. Before walking over to the living room and sitting on the sofa watching of course an episode of Don't Tell the Bride laughing at the men who don't know what they're doing.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry this is so short I don't know what to write about right now so I need to think please review thanks.

Love Rachel x