Saturday 14th June: The Wedding

AN: I would just like to apologise about the late update and how shit the actually wedding is I'm not really good at that sort of stuff.

----------------------------------------------

Caroline's POV:

I was awoken from darkness to the sound of someone shouting in my ear. oh god why? Its to early for this. Trying to snuggle back into my pillow I felt a small body jump on top of me, letting out a grut I opened my eyes to see Louis giggling at me and Faye stood over my bed with a giant smile.

"Why Faye why?" I moaned pulling Louis in for a cuddle and trying to get some more sleep.

"Beacuse Caroline you need to get up its 8 o'clock and the wedding starts at 11." As soon as she told me that I shot up with a smile on my face. I'm getting married in 3 hours oh my god. 3 hours that's not enough time.

"Shit Faye that means I only have 3 hours."

"Can you not swear please?" She told me.

"Shit sorry." I looked up at her again to see her laughing at me.

"It's okay it doesn't take you that long to get ready, especially with all the help you're going to get so I let you sleep in." she told me as she pulled me out of bed and pushed me into the en-suite.

After having a quick shower, making sure to shave my armpits and my legs I wrapped a towel around myself and walked back into my bedroom, only to be met with my mum, sister and Faye all with bright smiles on their faces.

"My baby's getting married." My mum cried as she wrapped me into a motherly hug.

"It's okay mum." I told as I felt a tear fall onto my back. Pulling me out of the hug she placed her hands on my cheeks and squished them together before kissing my cheek.

"My baby's getting married." She whispered.

"I know mum I'm so excited." I told her.

"Okay so my brother hasn't got a hairdresser or a make-up artist but that's okay we can do each other's. I'll do you first Caroline." Faye shouted as she walked into my room with Zoe.

"I'll do Jody's and Zoe's make-up." my mum shouted as she shoved me into my chair in front of my vanity. Removing all my hair from my face, she started with a small layer of foundation.

"Close your eyes please." She muttered as she blew on the make-up brush. shutting my eye, I felt her dab the brush on my left eye, before moving onto my right, I kept them shut as she carried on working on my eyelids. I felt a cold liquid spread over the top of my eyelid and a little flick into the corner. Liquid eyeliner. I loved wearing it.

"You can open your eyes now, the eyeliners dry." She muttered. Opening my eyes I saw her with a tube of mascara, swiping it onto my eyelashes she closed the tube and placed it back in my make-up bag. She then spread some blusher onto my cheeks.

"Okay red or pink lipstick." She asked looking at them.

"Red." She handed me my red lipstick, I opened it rubbed it onto my lips before placing the lipstick into my bag.

"Okay hair time." She told me as she picked up a section of my hair and pulling it into a plait and pinning it into the back of my hair. Once the plait was out into place on both sides of my head she grabbed the left over hair and scrunched it into a messy bun before pinning it. Looking at her master piece she grabbed a can of hairspray and sprayed it all over my hair keeping it in place.

"You look beautiful Caz." She told me as she looked at me through the mirror. I do admit I look beautiful.

"Thank you so much Faye, I love it!" I said pulling her into a hug and kissing her on the cheek, leaving a mark on her check.