Saturday 7th June.

Hello guys, I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while. I kept telling myself I was going to do it but kept putting it off so here it is.

Rachel xx

----------------------------------------------

Olly's POV.

"Let's go find a carr, let's go find a carr na na na na hey na na na hey." Dermot sang as he walked through my front door.

"I've never seen you look so excited Derm." I told him a slip my tea shaking my head at him and looking over at my list of things to get.

"This is the manliest part of planning a wedding."

"Okay, so we go get a couple of cars and a photographer." I told Dermot as I grabbed my jacket and poured my tea into the sink before grabbing Dermot's arm and dragging him towards the car. Once we got in Dermot typed an address into his phone and started to direct me towards Steve's Car Hire.

----------------------------------------------

Once we arrived we jumped out of the car and walked towards the office, when someone automatically greeted us.

"Hello I'm John how can I help you?" He asked as he shook Dermot's hand.

"I'm looking for two wedding cars, for Saturday 14th June." I told him as I shook his hand.

"Okay then follow me I'll show you the popular ones." He told us as he directed us out of the office and towards the large garage thing that probably had all the cars in it.
Opening up the side door, we walked in looking around I half expected Dermot to run around like a kid in Toys R Us. John showed us around the Vintage cars first before he was told that he had to go deal with another customer, so we had to look around by ourselves.

"I don't think I want a vintage car Dermot. I don't think Caroline would want one either." I told Dermot as he was about to sit inside one.

"Yeah your right, Oh look a sports car." He said before running over towards Ferrari.

"I don't want a sports car either." I told him, he looked at me before sighing and walking over to me.

"What do you want then?"

"I don't know, I'm confused."

"Let's have a look over there." He said pointing towards another door leading outside.

Once we reached outside all we could see where special mini vans and vintage buses, over in the corner I could see a red London bus, that would be great for Caroline.

"I want that." I told him pointing towards the bus.

"Oh that would be perfect for Caroline and her party." Dermot said jumping on the bus.

"Hey Olly have you found what you where looking for?" John asked running towards us.

"Yeah, how much is the bus?" I asked him.

"That one is £525 for a full day." He told me, I nodded think that it would just be like the being of my please don't let me go video, that could be the song that plays as she walks don't the aisle.

"Yeah, that's fine. I think the bus is all I need."

"How are you going to get to the wedding?" Dermot asked me.

"My mum can drop me off." I told him as we followed John back towards his office to sort out the payment.

"Okay so a red London bus for £525 for the 14th June." John said as I got the money out of my wallet and handed it over to him, before shaking his hand and walking back over to my car.

"Let's go find a photographer." Dermot said putting his seat belt on.

----------------------------------------------

Once we arrived back at my mum and dad's we walked straight into the kitchen. I pulled my laptop out and turned it on whilst Dermot put the kettle on.

"What do I search?" I asked Dermot as he poured the water from the kettle into the mugs, before adding the milk.

"Photographers in London." He said in a 'duh' tone. Shaking my head at him a flipped the bird before typing that into Google, I couldn't decide which one to pick so I chose the first one. Dylan photography. His photos were great I knew I wanted him to be the one that took them at my wedding. Looking at his contact me page, I typed his phone number in my phone before pressing call.

"Hello Dylan photography, how can I help you?" the voice on the other line said.

"Hey I was wondering if you could help me I'm getting married on the 14th of June and I want to know if you're available to take the photos that night."

"It's your lucky day I've just had a cancelation for that day."

"That's great how much would it cost me for the full day?" I asked as Dermot pulled a face at me.

"For a full day it would cost you £400 but that includes the print outs of the photos as well." He told me.

"Thanks that would be great."

"Okay, that's fine where is the wedding taking place?"

I told him the rest of the details agreeing to pay him at the wedding, once I got off the phone I smiled at Dermot accepting my tea. That's two things off my list and I only have three more things to get and my wedding is in 6 days. Shit. I hope I finish in time.

----------------------------------------------

I'm sorry its short but I have everything planned, so don't worry to much.

Rachel x