Chapter 5

The sky turned a midnight blue, speckled with white. Night time. I sighed with disappointment, knowing that I couldn't feel Newt's lips on mine one last time before bed.

I sat by the wall closet to the Homestead, staring out into the Glade, watching everyone finish up for the day. Chuck, a kid I'd seen round now and then, sat by me. "Sup shank?" He spluttered and I looked at him. "Uh... I'm... Okay..." I sighed. We sat in silence for a while, until Chuck decided to head off. I followed and lay down, memories of the day racing through my head. Exhaustion overcame my body and I fell limp, falling asleep on the soft grass...

Morning came, but not in a way I expected... I was woken by a soft shake. "Ugnnnngg" I moaned and pushed whoever it was away. "Get up Tommy..." I heard and smiled at the voice. "Neeeewtieeeeee 5 minutes??" I chuckled and he shook his head. "Noooo Frypan's cooking bacon and I want in!" He stomped his feet like a toddler. "Okay I'm up!" I laughed and stood up, hugging him awkwardly before heading off to the kitchen.

Minho and Chuck sat opposite me and Newt. It was so... Awkward... Newt's hand lay on my thigh and I returned his gesture, slightly squeezing and smiling at him. He shook his head playfully and I looked over at Minho. "Do we HAVE to go out today Minhoooooo??" I groaned and he nods viciously. "YES!"
"Okay I only bloody asked" I said sarcastically. "Cmon shank, let's move" Minho sighed and I stood up, ruffling Newt's soft blonde-brown hair. "Tonight Tommy" he whispered and I nodded. "Thomas wait!!!" I heard Chuck shout. Minho walked on. "What!?" I worried. "I'm glad it's Newt..." He grinned...
-
Hehe Watcha think?? Pleeeeease comment what u think I'm so unpopular ... Lol fail