Chapter 6

A/N: I'm not gonna do about the maze cuz it's pretty boring and everyone knows it lol so I'll do it from Newt's POV instead

Newt's POV:
Tommy left me at the table, alone... Chuck ran off after him so I stood up and headed towards the gardens. Fun... Zart was already there, pulling weeds. I took up a basket and began collecting the discarded plants. "Sup dude?" Zart asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "Alright" I replied.

A few hours later, Minho and Tommy still weren't back from inside the maze... I limped over to the doors, pacing uncomfortably, thoughts of what could've happened squealing in my head. "Come on...." I muttered and looked up. *bang* the familiar cranks and whirrs of the moving walls kicked in, echoing in the Glade. They weren't gonna make it... The doors slowly started to close, and I stared down the corridor, hoping for the sight of my best friend and lover... "Aghhhhh!!" I saw Minho, but something was wrong. Tommy was... Not on his feet, but on Minho's back. "COME ON MINHO YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!" I screamed and he carried Tommy bridal style, running as fast as he could with the added weight. The doors got closer.... Minho was 15 meters away.... And closer the doors became....

And finally... They closed...
-
Heheh hope you liked!! I'll post more tonight❤️