So We Meet

13 year old Alison Noir struggles as her family is constantly moving from house to house due to unfair stereotypes in socieity most of her problems are caused by people discriminating against her age, gender , and background , once she finally settles in trouble arises. Her new love intrest turns out to be more then just another guy , and she travels through the worlds most difficult challenge , Society. 

 Alison could hear as her two younger brothers and her older brother ran around the house together, usally she would join in but since she had homework she stayed in her room. Suddenly thunder struck , a loud scream sounded from outside of Alison's window. "It's okay , it's okay... it's just the rain." Alison spotted a tall blonde woman comforting a small child who had been frightened by the storm. She watched as a man , who seemed as if he was the father carried loads of boxes , bags and other things the family had brought with them. Her merciful consience lead her to finally help as she seen the mother and father struggling with the luggage Alison climbed through her quite low window and grabbed a hoodie and an umbrella off of her very messy cabinent. She ran over to the house across from her , her sympathy grew as she got closer , a box marked 'fradgile' crashed to the ground a dramatic gasp sounded from her mothers mouth. "Hey what was that?" Alison heard a voice from inside the car.  The mother , still in shock did not reply to her son that was in the car. The boy opened the door and  got out suspicously looking around to see what had fallen. He gently tapped his mother on the shoulder. "What was it??" The mothers voice became weak as she held her cardigan closer to her body. "It  - It was your grandmothers gifts . " The  boy scratched his head in disbelief ... "No.. mom that's all we had left..." She looked at her son with compassion. "I'm so sorry. " 

Alison had finally gotten to her destination at this point. "Are you guys alright... do you need help?" The boy turned away from his mother he seemed quite stressed out "Who are you?" he questioned her. "I'm Ali , I live down there ... Uhm... I seen you guys struggling so.. I though that maybe- " She was rudely cut off but yet another ,but much older looking guy from inside of the car. " No , we don't need your help . " He spat while getting out of the van. "No , no don't mind him. " A sign of comfort and relief was born in his mother's eyes. "Please , help us. " . "Sure." Alison nodded.  The rain started to get heavier but Alison being the kind hearted girl she was helped them anyway.  As lightening began to strike the family had finally decided they'd finish unpacking later. Alison offered to help more but the mother insisted she'd stop working for abit. Considering they worked for about an hour. The two teen boys observed the fradgile box as if it was an angel with wings , but they weren't happy ,  the fear , sadness and loss could be so easily seen in there eyes. " Come in if you'd like?" The mom said as she entered the house , Alison's attention drew away from the boys quickly. " Oh .. yeah.. sure!" Ali was soaked , the family kindly offered her a a beautiful silk pink dress to wear as she stayed for the night. She thanked them and went downstairs looking around the house . "This is quite a nice place you have." the mother smiled to that . "Yes , it was hard for us to get here." Alison wanted to ask why , but she didn't want to come across as disrespectful. "Boys, show Ali around. Do something together , bond? You all must be going to the same school correct?" Alison sat on the couch comfortably. " I go to Bernette" "That's where Nick is going." The younger one , who was named Nick nodded . He was still quite upset because the fradgile box had very much sentimental value to him , and it hurt him  that his grandmother had passed and the only part of her that was still there was those gifts. 

Alison restrained from talking to Nick and his brother , knowing the rude response he earlier gave her would not have only been a one time thing. She was used to being hurt though.