Coincidental Miracle

Veronica walked sadly down the hallways , she had no idea where any of her friends were. No one knew , she was sure they were all dead. She couldn't hold back the tears any longer. She ran straight through the corridoors and outside. She ran for half an hour , crying hystaircally. The brunette ended up on a ttc , to god knows where. She cried , and sobbed and sobbed. Althought people were stairing she didn't seem to care. Finally she looked outside. She noticed an old wooden shack in the middle of a grass field. A car full of laughing teens pulled up roughly beside the house. She came to the realization that it wasn't just a bunch of random stoner teens. It was Nick,  Rodrick , Ali and Lucy.. She immediatley got off the bus. Almost tripping she stepped off the way to large ridge on the bus. She hid behind the bus stop as they got out. Alison got out cheering. Veronica was quite surprised when she seen Lucy lean over and pull Rodrick into a very long lasting kiss. She walked toward the house , she could not believe that she found. "Guys?" She said faintly , wiping the tears off of her face , causing her to ruin her make up even more.  The laughing stopped immediatley . Lucy backed away from rodrick and looked , her eyes widened in disbeleif. "Veronica??" "Oh my god!" Yelled the girls. They all hugged . "You're gonna have to stay here Verie." "W-why? Why are you guys here what happ-" A loud creak sounded from outside. The gang members walked out of the door in large hoodies. "No time to talk , let's go.. now." Nick grabbed Veronicas rist and led her to the side door leading them to the room they all stayed in. 

TBC (to be continued)