You Won't Remember...

"Rodrick should just maybe ... I don't know ... GET A JOB BABYSITTING?" Lucy screamed at him. "And NICK , HOW COULD YOU BE SUCH AN IDIOT. SERIOUSLY , YOU'RE CRAZY, A FIGHT WITH YOUR SISTER AND YOU DECIDE TO LIGHT A HOUSE ON FIRE.???" "I HAVE ANGER PROBLEMS , AND I WAS ONLY 9" Nick yelled back. "Well maybe they'll let you go once I turn you in my SELF." Rodrick stood infront of the door. "Lucy....they won't let you leave... do you really want to make it out of this place dead?" Lucy grinded  her teeth and stormed off to the other side of the room. "When do we rob the bank?" Lucy quirked her eyebrow at Alison in confusion. "Sorry , we have no choice." Alison responded to Lucy's 'look'. "Tommorow. But you have to stay here for a week, and then you'll be hypmotized.. you won't remember any of this.. you'll be put back where you were grabbed and you'll just remember where you left off." "No deal. Because then I'll still trust you guys...." Alison shook her head. "It's not our decision..". "Listen bastard , even if they did hypomotize me it  wouldn't matter . They have my family, my family will tell me everything." "They will be hypomitized to." "This is ridiculous.. you know what?I'm done here... sorry... I can't rob a bank ,  I want to remember this."  "You have to do it Lucille." Lucy looked down in sadness. "Fine."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now around 9pm , the four had still been in the bedroom of the abbandoned house. Lucy sat in a chair  to avoid siting too close to anyone there, she was so angry at everything. Alison layed in bed playing with each of her strands of hair , grabbing them and watching them fall, her focus remained on her hair. The room was silent. Awkwardly silent. "When exactly do we sleep?" Lucy spat out , breaking the silence (rather harshly). "You and Ali will sleep in that bed. We go home at 9:30. And tommorow when you wake up you'll get ready and the car will be here to drive you to a bank and.... it will all be over . Of course in 7 days." Rodrick replied.. "No. I want to go home tommorow .. please?" Ali groaned. "No can do."