Conflict

3 weeks later , everything was alright . but far from normal. Alison got a ride too and from school and work , Lucy was grounded for six weeks. And Veronica , well her mom was happy she was even alive.  Rodrick is still  awaiting his trial. Nick is being released from the hospital , February 24th.

Lucy sat quietly in the cold cab , observing the snow as it glistened on the side of the window. When she reached her destination , she began to hold her breath nervously. She walked up the stairs and too the 3rd floor , to apartment 313 , Rodricks house. She sighed heavily and knocked on the door. Rodrick answered , he looked at her with a surprised face. "Luce , I'm so happy to see you.. I thought you were out of town?" He grinned. Lucy returned a slight smile. "L-look , I need to tell you something." she sighed and rushed passed him into his house. Rodrick sat down , he flashed her a concerned look , she responded with a guilty one. "What is it?" He looked at her. "Rodrick , Me and Ali were really depressed with the whole trial and Nick thing, and just everything that's going on , and the night I was ungrounded we went to a highschool party... and-". "Lucille you chea-" he cut her off in disbelief. She interrupted him "Wait.. just let me explain Rodrick. I was talking to this older guy and he said I was pretty and I drank , I didn't even know what I was doing. Please... " She began crying when she seen the disappointed , hurt and broken look on his face. "WHAT THE FUCK?!??" He grabbed the lamp and whipped it across the room violently. Lucy stood and tried to calm him down , he grabbed her and pushed her into the wall . "HOW COULD YOU?" He screamed in her face. "YOU KNEW WHAT I WAS GOING THROUGH" She pointed at him as she spoke through sobs. "THATS NEVER AN EXCUSE! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE! SLUT" He took her bag and threw it outside. "NO PLEASE , I'M SORRY " She said sorry repeatedly as she tried to take his hand. He pushed her away and she collapsed on the ground. He stormed off  into his room and slammed the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was everyone's first day back at school in a long time. Including Nick. Alison opened her locker and gathered her things for class , she felt someone's hand rub gently across her shoulder. "Nick?" She smiled and turned around.  She reached out to hug him.  Then, she realized it wasn't Nick.  It was another boy in a football uniform.  Alison observed his face carefully. "Who are you?" she asked. He removed his helmet , revealing  headful of brunette flippy hair. "Name's Dylan.  I'm a sophomore , football quarterback , and you're hot. If you ever want to come by.  Here's my number." he pulled out a small slip of paper out of his pocket. "What?! I have a boyfriend.  you creep." He scoffed "Haha , and where's he?"  Alison looked around awkwardly.  "Just leave me the hell alone alright." Alison slammed her locker and walked away , in third period transition Alison walked through the halls with Veronica . "Hey , have you seen Damon recently?"."No he hasn't been to school." Veronica replied. A blonde cheerleader walked up to the two girls giving them a dirty look. "What's your problem bitch?" Veronica asked rudely. "Ask your slut friend that slept with my boyfriend before first period. I seen you flirting at the lockers  so don't try to deny it!" She stepped toward Ali. "I'm a virgin dumbass. " Alison spat back. "Haha , that's not what he said." Alison heard slight chanting from outside the hallway into the second corridor. Her and Veronica followed the sound into the area. "Holy shit. Ali. Nick is fighting that guy!" Veronica screamed. Ali ran into the circle of teens and tried to break it up.  Then Dylans girlfriend followed behind. She grabed Alison by her hair , causing her to smash her head on the pavement, Ali became dizzy and unaware. The cheerleader continued to punch and kick Ali in her face and stomach. Alison tried to get up but was held back . Nick and Dylan noticed that the girls were fighting  and Nick reacted through anger. He grabbed Dylan's girlfriend and threw her away from Ali. "DON'T TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND" Dylan yelled. He leaped toward Nick and tried to pull him down to get him on the ground. "TELL THE BITCH NOT TO TOUCH MINE." He said as he struggled to sit up. Lucy sat in the corner of the school nonchalant , she read a book quietly , as if nothing was happening. Rodrick however was in the crowd , but he wasn't cheering. "IF YOU KIDS DONT STOP I WILL CALL THE POLICE" The principal yelled as he walked toward  the fight. They all immediately let go of eachother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HINT , THE NEXT CHAPTER SOMEONE WILL BE SUSPENDED , SOMEONE WILL GET A SURPRISING TIWST TO THEIR LIFE , AND SOMEONE'S MOM WILL BE KILLED.  STAY TUNED