Suicide

Veronica , Lucy , Alison and Rodrick were all asleep. But Nick wasn't he only sleeps when the time was appropriate. So never , he'd always have the same nightmare. His grandmother , his sister , all of those people. Lives taken because of him , they were in heaven , but they weren't happy. They were crying , although he thought it was because of his mistake. But he  never actually knew why. He wanted to avoid that dream. Veronica slept with sheets and pillows comfortably at the foot of the bed , she almost awoke to the sound of Nick walking to the other side of the room. His head snapped in her direction in fear as she nearly woke up. A small cough sounded from her mouth , she looked around , luckily not seeing him. And went back to sleep. Nick went to the washroom , he looked at himself , he hated his reflection. The thought of his family just constantly haunted him , his brother and him haven't been home in 3 days. He was tortured by the thought of his mother crying , wondering where they were.

_______________________ FB to his house______________________

"Well , we've talked to the police. We haven't found anyone. 5 teens from that school have been missing. We're trying our best . Please just , listen to me. " A police officer comforted a room full of mourning . The mother leaned with her hand on her head. "My daughter , my mother.. now my sons?" She sobbed harder and harder as she spoke. Her husband comforted her , with tears rushing down his cheek.

________________________________________________________________________

By now he was crying so much he  literally could not breath , his lungs stretched as he gasped for air . But he was still silent . He held a razor in his hand. "I wont do it, I'm a good person" he tried to say to himself. It just made him think less of himself . He threw the razor down , wiping tears out of his eyes he looked back at his reflection sternly, but he did not see Nick anymore. He was done.

He opened the cabnet behind him . Ripping out a napkin and a old pencil he wrote a note and left it on the counter top. 'Don't miss me , I deserved this' . Was written. He then grabbed percription pills Rodrick used for his high blood preasur problems. He didn't seem to be in the right state of mind at all , he turned on the tap. Through this entire process he did not cry. He ripped open to bottle , swallowing each of 24 pills. Not even 3 seconds later his heart beat faster than usual , he became weak and fell to the ground. The young teen suffered , not being able to handle the pain. He shut his eyes , expecting to die . Then Lucy woke up. She ruffled between Rodrick and Alison. Inhaling freshly she looked at the time , it was 6AM. That was a morning for Lucy. she opened the windows letting in the dim light. She grabbed her toothbrush and towel. Lucy turned and finally realized Nick wasn't there. She went to the washroom , thinking he could have been out. But that was unrealistic at 6Am. She tried to open the door. Shaking the handle. But it wouldn't open. "Nick." She called ..,,.there was no answer.. "Nick!" She yelled louder but there was so respond. She looked down scanning her thoughts. She seen through the crack in the door an open and empty bottle. She looked down again for second. "Holy shit...NICK . OPEN THE DOOR" Her voice cracked. "NICHOLAS!" she started shaking. Rodrick woke to her voice. "Woah , woah hey. ? What's going on?" "NICKS NOT OPENING THE DOOR THERE ARE PERSCRIBES DRUGS ON THE SINK I CAN SEE THEM , RODRICK HE TRIED TO K-" before she could speak he leaped out of the bed , by now Ali and Veronica were up, and confused. They didn't hear all of what Lucy said all they knew was something was going on. He pushed Lucy out of the way and aggresivley tried to open the door . "NICK! ARE YOU IN THERE?" Alison and Veronica got up , wrapping there blankets around them. They began to realize what was going on. Worry filled there eyes.Rodrick took the chair beside him and smashed open the door. Only to find his friend on the cold ground hardly breathing. He was speachless. He just cried. "Lucy,.,,." Lucy's eyes filled with tears. "No...no." she began to sob on Veronicas shoulder. "Alison covered her mouth crying. "S-someone call 911 , hes breathing." Veronica left Lucy and Ali , she went to call 911."wait..I we call 911 , to a crack house we will be taken home we'll never see eahother again , no way in hell will our parents let us talk, Nick and Rodrick will be sentenced to life in prison. " "We have no choice , he's gonna die????!" "No. We can find someone. Ill be back" Rodrick ran out of the room..

AUTHORS NOTE K

: THIS WAS SO HARD TO WRITE UM , IM SORRY. EVEN I ALMOST CRIED, AND I SUCK AT WRITING. R9PPPPPPDJAIRIS I DONT LIKE THIS WHY DID I DO THIS I???? CRIES . WHO ELSE IS CURRENTLY SOBBING . HAHAHA *$*×*@*÷£×*@* HELP. IDK WHAT TO DO NEXT DO WE LET HIM DIE? GET HIM HELP AND THEN GET HIM ARRESTED? FUCK MY EMOTIONS. OMG. OMG, OK READERS HELP ME . SHIT.