C h a p t e r 49 ✂

(Second update today! Lights, Camera, ACTION!)

(Your POV)

Hearing those words coming from Error made me feel outraged. The magic spilling from my eye becoming more violent. The atmosphere around us becoming darker as battle was inching closer.

"Error," I say, my head down once again. "Do you honestly want a 'bad time'?" I knew that on the inside I was picking a fight with the wrong type of person; but I didn't care. He insulted me and I wasn't going to fly by that.

Summoning new-found power, and unaware of Sans trying to calm me, I choke Error using (S/C) magic. I feel tugging at my shoulder, which I dismiss completely.

I soon hear a weak chuckle from Error, who spoke yet again. "(Y/N), yOu cAN't kiLL mE; bUT i CaN aLWayS kILL tHEm..." He points in Papyrus' and Gaster!Sans' direction.

Feeling pity for them, I loosen my grasp on his neck, for that he is entirely correct.

The magic from my eye almost completely vanishes, now replacing (E/C) with a ring of (S/C). I begin to feel a little drained by my usage of power, but I shake it off to stay aware that Error is still a problem.

He chuckles. "iT'S fUNnY hOw dUmb yOU aRe..." He grabs Sans with strings of blue like what Papyrus, Flowey, and G!Sans were in. I shout at him to stop; but he doesn't go by the rules.

"Error! Please! What is with you and killing- well, YOU?!? I mean, that is the truth! Well, other then Flowey and Papyrus..." I would've rambled on, but I stopped. "Heck, why destroy in the first place?" I think a little before continuing. "D-Do you need someone to... lean on?"

With this said he loosened his grasp on the others, allowing them to breathe. I take a risky step toward Error. He becomes aware of my action.

"Bud, I'm sorry-" I was cut off by the same blue strings capturing my soul.

One of the strings punctures a rip in my soul and I choke on the metallic taste of blood. I hear a few gasps from where the others were held.

Before almost all of my strength is drained I decide to call helplessly out for help.

"HahA bUT nObODy CaMe-"

A new voice then resurfaced.

"No, but you're wrong!"

(Who could THAT be? Try to guess! Sorry... I will start the next update, but it won't be up till later tomorrow... SOO SORRY. Hey, try to guess though! Stay refrigerated, my fruits, and I will see you on the flip-side!)