C h a p t e r 59 ✂

(SOOOOO sorry for not making a 'true' update in, like, FOREVER, but I was waiting for votes and I was busy with setting up 'Surmount'. I hope you are all happy with your choice. Please welcome the SPECIAL TERMS!)

***

I begin to think to myself within my own mind, thoughts echoing around me as I did so. Me and Sans practically share souls... but Gaster!Sans seems to care a whole lot more and has never cheated... The more I think the more agitated I became with myself. *Sigh* I guess I'll just see what ends up happening in the long run...

Finishing with my thoughts, I exit my mind and return to the real world.

***

(Your POV)

I take a small breath before heading to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I had an Idea of what I was to do, and I am sure it may help us all in the long run...

I walk up the stairs to chat with Sans about my choice, stopping just outside the door to knock before I hear talking from the other side.

"Sans, this arguing between us needs to stop."

*sigh* "I agree. It is her choice to be what happens for both of us."

"It won't matter in the long-run, it will end up happening no matter what her choice is."

"You're right... It happened with Swap!Paps and my brother... it'll happen to us. And soon."

I take a step back with surprise. Were they just saying that- My back loudly hits the railing, making the conversation between both Sans' end.

I froze where I stopped, unable to move from shock.

(Sans' POV)

I feel a weight fall on my shoulders as Gaster!Sans explains what would happen. I pipe up then after. "This is going nowhere for us... We need to tell (Y/N) he Truth!"

All he replies with is with a small breath. "Sans, this arguing between us needs to stop."

I sigh in return. "I agree. It is her choice to be what happens for both of us."

Gilt clouded his sockets, making me feel worse about the situation. He put his hand on the back of his skull. "It won't matter in the long-run, it will end up happening no matter what her choice is."

I wipe a bead of sweat from my brow, thinking about the past events that came to this conversation. "You're right... It happened with Swap!Paps and my brother... it'll happen to us. And soon."

I quickly turned my gaze to the door, for I thought I herd a loud noise come from the other side. I get up to investigate, G!Sans following behind.

I open my door to a shocked (Y/N), sitting with her back to the rail.

"(Y/N), what's wrong-"

Her eyes shown wetness. "Sans, Do you know what that means for me?"

G!Sans joined me by my side.

She spoke once more, a small tear escaping from her slightly-glowing eye. "I could DIE from the fusion!"

(SOO SORRY I'M EVIL!

I bet ya all hate me for that statement, BUT IT HAD TO BE DONE! Like I said, Hope you guys are still happy with your choices, 'cuz there is NO TURNING BACK! *insert evil cackling here* Sorry, but a Book 2 only will start if this ends in a certain way

I bet ya all hate me for that statement, BUT IT HAD TO BE DONE! Like I said, Hope you guys are still happy with your choices, 'cuz there is NO TURNING BACK! *insert evil cackling here* Sorry, but a Book 2 only will start if this ends in a certain way... meaning their may or may not be one. Sorry, but yeah...)