C h a p t e r 54 ✂

(Well... It seems obvious what is going to happen... at lease to me... But I want you to know that the end is nearing! For anyone who wants he to make 'Book 2', I am sorry; but I may or may not. Depends on how this ends. I'll be sure to let you know by the end of this one. Well, lets see what happens!

Random inspiration by a random comment by:

OneShotFandoms . OneShotFandoms .

Thanks!)

(Gaster!Sans POV)

Wow... An offer to go home...

"Son, do what you think is best for you."

I feel his hand on my shoulder. I think long and hard about what I plan to do.

(Your POV)

While Gaster!Sans was thinking to himself about his choice, Ink had a chance to get two Papyrus' separated and Swap in the machine. It seemed like a hard thing to do, but they were quite happy to be apart. Swap Papyrus gave us his final good-byes and departed.

I miss him already.

Not long after Swap leaves I see Gaster!Sans walk up to Ink and Sans and whisper in their 'ears'. Ink then nods and leads him to the machine.

I look to the original Papyrus and nod for him to leave; in which he does. Sans follows after him, waving a small good-bye to us. It seemed strange that he didn't wish G!Sans a good trip back home.

Small tears threaten to escape my eyes as I see him take a step into the machine. He turns around and gives me a smile before the machine's door closes after him.

I fall silently to my knees at the thought that I would no longer see him again. Gaster runs to my side to comfort me and Ink stays to operate the machine.

I cry into Gaster's shoulder for what seems like a long time before, to my surprise, the machine turns on again.

I look shocked to the machine once more to see the door open to see not just one figure, but a second one as well.

Gaster leaves me to greet both figures.

One of them walks up to me with a bright smile on his face.

Sans?!?

"Thought I was gonna leave ya? Not in a million resets!"

I stand up quickly and hug him. I feel him hug back.

Then I remembered... Who is the other figure?

To my luck G!Sans lets go and we turn around to face the new figure.

"(Y/N), meet MY brother, G!Papyrus."

(AAHHH! WHY DO THE Gaster!Bros look so hottt~ Welp, I hope you liked that! SOO sorry if I sounded like I was slacking a little... SO MUCH ON MY MIND! Welp, I need to update more stories... See ya on the flip-side, bestiemush!)