Chapter Fifteen

"So, you mean that everything that happened that time was all her own doing?"

"She was new, Shree. She did not know. I can hardly blame her."

"But Parichay--"

"Do you even remember what it was all about?"

"Yeah, I think."

***Flashback Starts***

"Hey isn't that Vikara on the screen?" Asks Shitika, her eyes going wide.

"Yeah, it seems like that. And is that Liam with her?" I ask.

"Liam? That hot foreigner who lives down my block?" Shanaya asks.

"Yep. That one." I answer her.

"Yeah. They are talking. Where is this camera located?" Shitika asks. I shrug.

"Let's turn on the volume," I smirk. She does it, smirking herself. This sounds fun. A perfect play back to how she insulted me in front of the whole school, last year. But Liam? Aah! Well, he isn't an awesome guy, either.

Both of them are smiling. And then he leans down. She leans up. And they kiss. Ohmigod! Ohmigod! Turn that speaker down! Turn that speaker down! This voice is gross! This kissing sound on the speakers and that too, so loud is just so gross!

Seems like Shitika felt so, too because she reduces the volume. Phew! We share an uneasy smile.

When the kiss is over, we turn on the volume. Once again.

"So?" She asks, taking her hand inside his shirt.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Ease down, baby," he whispers softly.

"I don't want to," she says, taking her hand upwards.

"Well then, I don't think I want to stop either, " he smirks and puts his hand inside her top. Ughs! I can't see that. I turn around just when I receive a text from Akshat.

"What's happening on the screen? Everyone is glued to it, staring at Vikara and Liam's 'chemistry'."

Uhm, what do I tell him?

"Aargh!" I hear Liam yelling. He--what? I turn back to look at the screen.

"What happened?" I ask Shitika.

"He asked her to bite him. That was just a metaphor. But she really did it and well, I suppose it was real hard because check out the amount of blood there!" She yells, going all 'panic-y'.

Yeah, I can totally see that. And I don't blame her. So much of blood is bound to scare anyone.

"Where is she now?"

"She ran off. Oh god! Shouldn't we go and help him?"

"But we don't know where he is," adds in Shanaya, all panicky herself. She was so quiet the entire time that I had almost forgotten she was here.

I don't know what to do.

And then, I have this sudden urge to go to the washroom. Why? In a time like this? I tell her so and move out.

Once out of the room and in the open, I notice it. The panic in the air. Everyone is glued to the screen and now, everyone saw it. And yet, where is the mystery guy? Where is Liam?

"We need to search for Liam. Looks like he might need some help," yells Vishal as he rubs his head, tensed. There is so much tension in the air that you could actually cut it with a knife.