chapter: twelve

Jade POV

Well I'm very lucky that I met Althea in times like this I know I could relay on her.. I was with her condo unit now..and I'm thankful that she gave me chance to leave with her, she treat me right and I was ow..so comfortable with her..

Althea really thanks for having me here in your condo..I owe you big time..I'll never knew that in times like this youl there by my side and willing to help me without anything back in return..

She smile a bit to me.. * naku ano  ka ba?!! Wala yun Noh?!! What are friends for right? If I can't help you when I know for a fact that I can.. Althea explain.

But still..thanks parin! sabi ko pa..bago na sya magpaalam saakin para mag ayos Daw ng tutulugan ko.

Pansamantala naman akong natahimik when I saw Althea leading her way on her bed..

Wait me up jade..I'll just fix the blanket for you to get rest narin.

Rinig Kong sabi pa nito..

Noh!! I'm OK Althea  kahit sa couch nalang ako matulog OK na saakin.. dagdag ko naman.

But then  she' l  just smile and goon her way to the  room door and gestured me to just wait for her..na ikinabuntong hininga ko nalang..then flat back my position on her sofa..

Calling Jayson!  Gosh I can't move what am gonna do?!! My boyfriend called me..honestly nag dadalawang isip pa ako Kung sasagutin ko ba ang tawag nya o Hindi.. but if I entertain his call what am goin to explain?.. I mean what am going to do for me  to ended up our relationship.. I was on that state when I notice that Althea was goin with me..and she saw my phone just keep on ringing. cause of ray light on it signaled that it has an incoming call..

Hey..are'nt you gonna pick up your phone?..sagutin mo Mona baka importante yata.. tila susug nito saakin to pick me my unit ng mapansin nya na..she's  standing in front of me when I glared on her eyes..reason for me to just scan her quickly..well althea is a kind of lady that has an apple shape face, she has also a thick lashes, chocolate brown eyes,that can rant a weak soul once you laid on it, a pointed noise a very thin pinkish lips thats too yummy to kiss.. wa.. what?!! Ano ba tong mga pinag sasabi ko..babae ka jade try mo kayang mag behive..may boyfriend ka pa diba?! But you want him to give up on you diba?!! Oh well whatever!!

Urggg...

But then I'll just smile and turn it off..

OK let's sleep Althea I'm tired.. na sabi ko nalang then sabay tayo kona papuntang kwato nya.. she didn't want me to sleep on her guest room cause it's too cozy daw  sabi Pa nya..

Well..OK! Napapangite nalang na sang ayon nya then she follow me on her bedroom.. haha at ako talaga ang finallow nya huh! Nahiya naman sya saakin haha..

Althea pov

I' l really can't believe her..she didn't just answer her boyfriend incoming call..

Oh well I'll just read Jayson on her screen..but to my surprise she turn it off.. bakit nag away ba sila nang bf nya?!! Pero teka actually Di ko talaga Alam Kong ano ang problema ni jade, wala pa naman kasi sinasabi  yung Tao eh..kaya till now I'm still blank..Di Bali antayin ko nalang si jade mag confess saakin..for now iienjoyin ko munang kasama sya dito sa bed ko..hehe..

I was about to move for us to have an space when suddenly jade drag me on her side for us to get closer..na ikinagulat ko naman..

Hey...pa hug Althea! She whispered me in..

Shitt..nag iinit ako!! .. nang madampi ang labi nya sa may earlobe ko, animo akong na paso sa tindi nang dala nyang bultahe ng kuryente saakin. She makes me shiver all over my body..

And I feel like my face is blushing..buti nalang Di nya na kikita cause of dim light.

Di nalang ako umimik sa halip ay  yinakap ko nalang din sya..and i feel like comfort on her side..I close my eyes with some sort of smile on my lips..

A/n

Oh hey..guys I'm saree talaga if slow update ang story ko na to. . May mga tinatapos pa kasi akong iba kaya Di ako madalas makapag update..but I'll try my best to just get on the line if ever I have a chance to write..hope you can still continue reading and voting this story..

Thank..

Vote..