chapter: twenty

Jade's POV

Pahinamad akong napabangon ng makarinig ako nang mahihinang katok sa labas ng unit ni Althea.

As usual wala na naman sya nang magising ako..she's always busy on her business minsan Di ako masanay sanay na Di sya ang una Kong nakikita pag gising ko nang maaga but as always I  don't have the right to demand on her time..cause I am just nothing to her.

Lalo pa atang lumakas ang katok sa pintoan ah..Kaya mabilis na ang naging kilos ko to let it open who's that someone bug in.

Hey..wait! I'm coming.

I hissed while leading to the main door.

Oh..hi! I'm sorry, but who are you anyway?!! Napakunot noo ako nang Di ko makilala ang dumating..she's stunning, had a  slim fit body and has this curly short hair with blond.. I didn't familiar on her.. i scan on her quick   and  she wears heavy make up that makes her elegant while she wore a White tank top with French jacket and denim pants with a pair of simple white espadrilles shoes..but still look good on her.. a sporty outfit I guess!!

Ow! Sorry I'm kath, Althea's girlfriend.. and you are?!! Medyo nakataas kilay sya when she introduce her self to me but then she smile pilit nga Lang .. I'll just shrug but then shock Di nga Lang halata..shell just continue inside the unit and comfortably seating in on the couch.. when I open the door.

Ow! That was just my reaction..* wow! Kapal huh, Di ko pa nga pinapasok feel at home na.'.

Iritang reklamo ng utak ko, while Freely  roamed around her eyes on the  unit.

Wait Althea is a gay?!! And that's dragging me in. Who would have thought that a girly type of woman can love Same gender as her too,  wow?!! As in wow!!  I'll really can't believe it. " ang ganda nya namang lesbo."  Sabi pa nang utak ko.

Siguro di ka makapaniwalang Althea has  a girl friend and its me..sabagay Di nga naman halata sa kanya cause she's too girlish too look at..and when you sees her not everyone believe that's she's a lesbian.

A Lesbian???.. I'll repeat what she just said and glared on her.

Yah..a lipstick  lesbian actually, that love's  a girl too.. I mean  she can wore a skirt, dress, tank top, romper or even shorts and wears make up but she adore girls i mean she loves girl to be exact,  that's what Althea is..

kath explain on me, As if i don't get what she's  trying to say.

Honestly i am not against in third sexuality , and get  involve  in such relationship is new to me.. though i am not innocent on it..di lang siguro ako sanay or something once I experience it.

Ohw..anyway and you are?!! Pabitin naman nitong tanong saakin.. when she finally reminded to ask who I am?!!,  Na Medyo nakataas kilay pa saakin..  'as if kagandahan'.  Haha

'Its jade!' I just shortly said, i initiated to handshake her sana but then she just shrug..reason for me to get insult. Bwesit NATO, isa  pa sasapakin ko na talaga to!!

Anggil pa nang utak ko.

Anyway..kindly just tell Althea  that I'll drop by here..gotta go! paalam na narin nito sabay tayo na  sa kinauupuan nya kanina.. and tell her that i missed her kindly  just check on me when she  got home later. she added!

Okay! Makakarating kath, nice to meet you anyway.

Bait baitan ko namang sabi, kahit na ang totoo gusto ko na syang sabunutan.